Conclusion

(Dedicated to milkyharreh because for whatever reason, it's not showing your @ down there, next to your book, but please go check out their new book!)

Well...it's been fun. 

Thank you so much for reading this book. I'm crying just a little bit, now that it's over. But...in a cool way. (Sure, Jan)

The sequel, Infinity, will be up soon (first chapter tomorrow), and the prequels will start to be updated soon as well. 

Thanks to everyone who has support this story, and who will continue to support the other books connected to this. 

Please, what was your favorite part/chapter? My favorite was the skate park chapter. (Chapter 17)

In the next book, we'll see where Zayn and Luke's relationship will go, and we'll meet Louis' first team. Liam will get his heart broken, and something terrible will happen to Niall. And as for Harry? 

Well, just read and see. 

As I said in the introduction, this idea was inspired by TheLarryParasite and her book Theft: A One Direction Fanfiction. Please go and support her and her brilliant book. 

Some other beautiful people and their books that I want to give a shoutout to are: 

-LarrysHeartIsMyHome ~ Insane - Larry AU, We Don't Wear Suits - An AU Larry Stylinson Fanfic

-verifiedlarry ~ Tomorrow - L.S, Beanie Boy - L.S , Mile High Sneezes - L.S. 

-colourfulou ~ To Infinity and Back - L.S.

-medicinelou ~ The White Prince - L.S. AU,  Heterosexual of the Year - L.S. , Magical - L.S.

-louisandthealien ~ Atlas At Last

-larryxxtrash~ successful - larry stylinson, tree hugger - larry stylinson 

-milkyharreh ~ Freshmeat - L.S. 

-HazzacondaInLouisAss

Big thank you to louisandthealien, your book was the first fanfiction I ever read, and it got me invested in the One Direction fandom. And as always, from day one, I never doubted that Larry wasn't real. Thanks, love!

Please go and read their books, I love them all so dearly, and I'll be seeing everyone very soon! 

Bye for now! 

-K