Friends!

A tall blond boy walks into the airplane keeping his head forward he looked around for a place to sit. There's a group of four sitting together already. One boy and two girls; one of the girls has dull long orange hair that must have reached the floor when she stood, dark blue eyes and, a fat, heart shaped face. Another one of the girls has sandy blonde hair that goes a little past her shoulders, blue-violet eyes, and a narrow face. The redhead and the blond both had screechy high voices; they were extremely annoying. The boy was trapped by the blonde looking extremely uncomfortable and annoyed. He had coco colored hair and aqua blue eyes that gleamed from the sunlight.

The blond sighed feeling bad for him, but didn't know how much help he would be so he continued farther down the plane to find another girl in the back. She had a book open completely captivated in it. She had red hair like the girl from earlier but hers was shiny and darker. Her hair came across as having lighter red orange highlights, her hair stretched down to a little above her shoulders hugging her face. She had bright apple green eyes and a massive grin as she read the book. No one was seated by her not that she showed signs of minding He walked towards the seat closer to the girl, however, he must have missed the chair on the way and walked into it falling onto the floor face first. The boy groaned rubbing his nose as his eyes began to water.

The girl was so engrossed in her book she barely noticed when the blond boy had fallen on his face. The boy pulled himself back to his feet before tapping her on the shoulder. Her head snapped up partially giving her whiplash, she looked confused for a split second before she smiled at the boy.

"Hey um uh is-is it okay if I uh sit by you," He asked nervously before his eyes widen and quickly adding on, "You can say no I don't want to pressure you into anything your aren't comfortable with."

The girl chuckled a little before patting the seat closer to her replying, "You can sit at your own risk, and it is no problem before you go thanking me or whatever." She closed her book giving her full attention to the boy.

"So what's your name kid," the girl asked raising her eyebrow smirking.

The blond chuckled a little before answering, "My name is Ken...Evans. W-what's your name?"

"I'm Kayley Anderson, it's nice to meet you." Kayley said smiling reaching her hand out to shake. Ken grasped it tightly shaking crazily as he smiled excitedly.

He looked at the closed book. Pointing to it, he asked, "What book are you reading,"

"Oh uh its called The Heart and How it Works by Richey Ross." Kayley said showing him the book smiling happily.

"Oh cool, do you want to become a doctor or something," Ken asked leaning against the seat.

"Yep, so uh what power do you have," Kayley asked glancing around as if it was going to get her in trouble for asking.

"Um well I call it Super Eyes," Ken told her looking at the table. Embarrassed by his dorky nickname for his power.

"Cool! What is it exactly," Kayley asked cirriously tilting he head to the side like a little dog.

"Oh well basically any power that has to do with your eyes I have. So I can see really really far, I can see in every direction, I have x-ray vision, and heat ray vision, etc."

"Wow, so you have like multiply powers in one! That's so cool all I have is healing, I think." Kayley said leaning back with her hands behind her head grinning widely.

As they sat in silence for a couple of minutes Kayley glanced at Ken then at the book then back a Ken before shrugging grabbing her books and going back to reading. Ken followed her lead and pulled out his own book from his passenger bag. Suddenly the plane began to pull backwards making them both look up and glance out the window. Kayley looked for a minute before going back to her book. Ken on the other hand slide closer looking out the window and watching as the plane backed up. When it got into place it began to pull forward accelerating quickly.