Fight Me

"Chris," a blond girl shrieked interrupting Kayley, Ken, and Chris's conversation. "There you are, we've been looking all over for you."A girl with way to much makeup on. Her shoulder length sandy blond hair was up in a half ponytail. Her eyes were the color of the blue violet night sky. She was smiling widely running to Chris and hugging his arm.

"Hey Barb," Chris replies giving her a sheepish smile scratching the back of his head. Kayley's heart fluttered getting distracted by Chris for a couple of seconds.

Kayley looked at her in disgust instantly not liking her. "Well clearly you weren't looking hard enough," Kayley retorted back rolling her eyes. Chris peeled her off is arm looking miserable.

The blond girl glared at her. "Excuse me, what did you say," her lip was pulled upwards as if she had smelled something gross.

"I said; well clearly you didn't look hard enough because he isn't hiding at all," Kayley said raising her head high staring her down. The blonde girl looked unimpressed folding her arms and raising her eyebrows.

Barb rolled her eyes ignoring Kayley and turning her attention back to Chris. "Whatever, why are you sitting over here with people like her," She asked pointing at Kayley with utter amount of disgust. "I mean look at her outfit it's hideous."

Her voice made Kayley's ears ring. It was pitchy and obnoxious coping the blondes voice Kayley said, "I mean look at her make up doesn't she know she has five layers too much." Ken laughed at Kayley's remark smiling as big as he always does. Chris tried to suppress a laugh shaking his head at Kayley.

"Are you making fun of me," the blonde asked looking furious. Annoyance bubbling inside Kayley she shot up slamming her hands on the table. Ken jumped in surprise falling off the chair and under the table. He tried to get back up but ended up slamming his head on the table with a yelp.

"I would never make fun of you Bark," Kayley replied looking surprised at the accusation.

Barbara looked even more offended and angrier, "It's Barb not bark."

"Oh, oh my sincerest apologies Lady Bark," Kayley teased her eyes gleamed with mischievousness.

"Brat," Barb growled glaring at her harshly.

"I know you are but what am I?"

"A big ugly beast, that's what you are."

"Oh how kind of you." Kayley bowed mockingly.

"You want to go ugly," Barb insulted.

Unaffected by the insult Kayley growled, "Bring it on layers."

Barb growled, "You should be careful what you say you weak pathetic piece of crap."

Kayley took a deep breath her eyes were filled with anger. "Says the girl would throw a tantrum if you poor pathetic nail broke," Kayley shot back knowing that if she attacked first she could get into a lot of trouble, she also kind of hoped that it wouldn't break into a fist fight. However, this girl got under Kayley skin simply bring around her pissed her off.

"Why you little brat," Barb growled.

"I know you are but what am I," Kayley asked once again grinning at Barbs lack of insults.

"An annoying little girl who doesn't have any true friends," Barb replied leaving Kayley a little taken back.

"And how would you know you er... , is this why they want to be my friends," Kayley asked her getting defensive.

"Well it's clear. For example look at you and look at them," Barb reasoned gesturing to Kayley first and waved her hand between Ken and Chris. This only made Kayley even more confused, Barb rolled her eyes continuing, "Or at least Chris is a billion times better than you in looks and heart. The blond boy however doesn't surprise me. He's friends with a girl like you. I mean come on he clearly is the stereotypical dumb blond, I betthatwhen you look up the stereotypical dumb blond his face is the first result."