- four -

Hey everyone <3 So I realised that this chapter probably seems really fast paced and a lot of shit happens in a short time (as you will soon see) but this is really just the beginning to the rest of this story so please keep that in mind. I apologise if the story is suddenly weird to read or something :)

——————— 

"Hello Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook spun around at the speed of lightning after hearing the all too familiar voice.

"Kim Taehyung," Jungkook said while staring right into Taehyung's dark eyes.

"What are you planning to do? You have my gun."

"Hm I don't know. What should I do with the gun? Any suggestions Jungkook?"

The tone of Taehyung's voice was slowly irritating Jungkook.

"Fuck you Kim Taehyung."

"You wish Jeon Jungkook," Taehyung replied with a smirk. Jungkook with his hand still on his own gun, backed up as Taehyung slowly walked forward.

"Wha- if this is one of your fucked up games, sorry, but I'm not playing it."

"Oh this is not a game Jungkook. You'll see," Taehyung said as he walked even further until Jungkook's back hit the wall. Taehyung walked even further until he was so close, their noses were almost touching. Jungkook didn't dare back down. He continued to stare into the criminal's eyes. Hoseok's watching through the cameras so if anything happens, he will be a witness.

Jungkook's body stiffened when Taehyung slowly brought his arms up and wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck. Taehyung had slid the gun into his back pocket. Just like the night of the chase, Jungkook was once again paralysed under Taehyung's grasp. Something about Taehyung's gaze made Jungkook's mind stop. His arms lay limp beside his body. Taehyung slowly inched his face forward until Jungkook could literally feel his breath on his own lips.

Jungkook's eyes widened as Taehyung connected their lips.

What the fuck is happening? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?! Oh my god get your shit together Jungkook push him off.

Before Jungkook finally gathered the strength to shove Taehyung off of him, Taehyung had slid his tongue into Jungkook's mouth and transferred a pill that was already half dissolved.

Taehyung stumbled back as Jungkook choked on the substance in his mouth.

"Ugh w-what the fuck was that for? What did you give me?"

"You'll find out soon."

Taehyung began to walk away but Jungkook grabbed his arm before he could turn around.

"I'm not letting you go so easily Taehyung," Jungkook said now recovered from his flustered state earlier.

"I doubt you'll be able to contain me after that pill kicks in. Don't worry I'm not going to try anything until after I'm done with you Jeon Jungkook," Taehyung said smirking before twisting his arm from out of Jungkook's grasp and walked away. Jungkook didn't have the strength to chase after the criminal as his legs suddenly began to feel weak and his whole body flushed with heat. He knew it was from the pill. Suddenly Jungkook's ringtone blasted through the hallway and with a shaky hand, he answered the phone.

"H-hello?"

"Oh my god Jungkook what the fuck just happened? Come back to the station right now and tell me everything. Turns out the cameras in the apartment don't have the best microphones so I could barely decipher your conversation with Kim."