!!NOTICE!!

Hey everyone!

I don't even know if anyone will read this as it has literally been years since I even logged into my Wattpad account let alone editing my stories. I realise I should probably offer you guys an explanation for the inactivity and just let u guys know that I'm not dead haha. 

To be completely honest, I had begun to fall out of BTS and K-pop in general just a little while after I published my last chapter for this fic. I'm not even 100% sure what it was that stopped my interest but school was becoming really stressful and now that I am in my last years of high school, I have had no time to get back into writing. As of 2020, however, I have gotten back into K-pop but just not as intense as when I was writing this fic. I'm still looking out for groups and comebacks (especially NCT now :)) but I will never forget the amount of joy and happiness BTS had brought me. They will forever be a special group to me. 

As a result, I have decided to deem this account as inactive from now on and all my stories as discontinued. It is still quite sad that I have to do this and leave you guys with an unfinished fic but all the love and support for this story was really heart warming and I had a lot of fun writing this. I will leave the ending up to your imagination :)

Unfortunately, time moves on and we all grow so I guess this is just me closing off a chapter in my life. I am sincerely sorry for all those who have supported me since the beginning and for those who have shown love and interest. I never thought people would actually read my fics and I was over the moon even when only 10 people had read my first chapter :)

Anyway, all the best to everyone and I hope you guys keep healthy and happy. Never give up and pursue your own dreams. Fuck everyone else :)

Farewell guys <3