A New Face

^^Lord Philip^^

*Myra's Pov.*

"Get off me you--" Darrio yelled as he was pushed inside a cell.
"Her Grace will call for you both when the time comes. As of now this will be your home" a guard spoke closing my cell door.

The cell wasn't completely filthy, but it wasn't clean either. Dusting a spot on the floor with my hand I sat down and leaned against the stone wall.
The sounds of the guards retreating footsteps echoed around the room.

"This is all your fault you know" Darrio stated. I rolled my eyes.
"How the hell is it my fault. You freaking slept with Daenerys, Darrio. I though we were cool. I know we weren't that close but seriously" I exclaimed.
"First of all, I had no idea you two were even seeing each other at all. Second of all, don't get me wrong, I love lesbians. It's hot. But that doesn't mean you have to punch a guy in the face" he argued.

He was right, I didn't have to punch him. And he did have a point. He didn't know we were seeing each other. It was a close kept secret that very few people knew.
"You are right. I shouldn't have acted the way I did. It just hurt... and I acted out of sorts. The emotional stress of hiding the relationship, and the tournament got to me" I sighed.

"I get it. I've been in a couple of tough relationships as well long ago. Yeah, I know....Darrio the man whore having a relationship. Seems implausible, but it's true. It sucks hiding it, and it can cause you to do things you wouldn't do normally" Darrio replied deep in thought. I wonder what happened to him?

A silence settled over us.
"I'm sorry for punching you in the face" I said.
"Me too" he replied. We both laughed at the awkwardness of the situation.
"So... is this the first time you will be seeing Daenerys after you left?" he asked.
I tensed. I had completely forgot the true reason I was here.
"Yeah... I don't know how I will react" I responded.

"Myra things are different now, partially due to how things were left when you left" Darrio said.
"Ok?" I responded letting him know I was listening.

"You remember the tournament and how you left early?"
I nodded, a sinking feeling in my stomach.
"Well... there is no easy way to tell you this, but Daenerys is engaged to the winner of the tournament. You know, as the prize" Darrio whispered regretfully. "Some guy named Sir Philip of Pentos. Typical lord...rich, overconfident, pay to win" Darrio said.

I felt my heart stop....I had completely forgot about the "prize". I didn't think she would actually go through with it after I left.
My eyes started watering at the thought of her marrying someone else. I still love her, and I hope she still loves me.

Before I could speak another word the echoing of footsteps and the jingling of keys was heard.
"Here goes nothing" Darrio spoke softly as the guard stepped up to my cell door.
"Let's go and no funny business" he spoke grabbing me by the shoulder.
A second guard grabbed Darrio.

Exiting the dungeon we walked the halls of the castle. 'Nothing had changed' I thought to myself as I took in my surroundings and walked down the dimly lit hall.
The guards pushed open the throne room doors and we stepped inside. It felt like deja vu walking into that hall again in chains and my heart beating nervously in my chest.

The throne was empty I realized when I finally gained the courage to look up.
Missandei stood in the corner of the room with Tyrion. Their eyes went wide when the saw the both of us. Tyrion immediately hobbled over.

"Unchain then immediately! This is an insult to their honor and title as Queensguard" he demanded.
The two guards looked at each other before unchaining us wearily and moving to the side to give us all space and privacy.

"Thank god" Darrio stated annoyed rubbing his wrists where the hand cuffs were. I did the same silently.

Missandei walked up to us slowly and smiled at the two of us.
Meeting my eyes she moved in for a hug. "Myra I've missed you" she stated.
I returned the hug tightly. I truly had missed having her around to talk to this past year.
"It's good to see you again Missandei" I spoke pulling away and returning her smile.

However our reunion was ruined by the door opening.
A nicely dressed man with a trimmed beard, brown hair and eyes, and a muscular build entered the room.
Noticing our presence he started walking toward us, confusion written on his face.

"Missandei, what are prisoners doing out here? Shouldn't they be chained up in the dungeon?" he asked her directly ignoring us. Missandei started to apologize, however Tyrion interrupted her.
"My lord, it was a simple misunderstanding. They both serve her Grace" he stated.

He finally placed his attention on us. Running his eyes over us quizzically, and our dirty clothes, raising an eyebrow. "They don't look like Queensguard to me" he replied in a bored tone.
"My lord, you remember Darrio?" Tyrion spoke gesturing to him.
"I can't say I do" the man the man replied.
An awkward silence settled over us.

Tyrion cleared his throat.
"Well perhaps you have heard of Myra here. John Snow and herself slayed the Night King just this past year" Tyrion said. His ears perked up at my name.
"Yes, I've heard your name spoken. However, last I heard you disappeared never to be seen again. A Queensguard would never abandon their own Queen and break their oath" he stated accusingly crossing his arms.

"I was dealing with personal issues" I replied vaguely trying to avoid any questions.
"If this was the Nights Watch you would be killed for desertion" he stated menacingly glowering at me.
I had no idea what I did to piss this man off so much. I didn't even know who he was.
"I'm sorry, I didn't catch you name" I smiled fakely annoyed by his presence.

"Ah. I am Sir Philip of Pentos, and future King of Kings Landing" he smirked arrogantly. His gaze then shifted past me.
"And here comes my future Queen" he smiled behind me.
I turned around slowly.
There she stood in all her glory. Daenerys.
————————————
(1100 words)

Hi all, sorry for the long wait. Wasn't really motivated to write lately. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter Myra will finally interact with Daenerys ;p Comment and vote for more people.

Julia