Chapter 2

The ride to the house that I'd be staying at was quite long.

But that doesn't mean it was boring. Louis always had something to say or do. Jump around the van or yell out that he liked carrots. Scratch that. He yelled he LOVED carrots. Harry always had a cheesy joke up his sleeve.

It may sound weird, but I actually like cheesy stuff. I'm not talking about nachos or pizza either.

"Er.....Louis? What are you doing?" I asked him leaning away as he threw an arm around me.

"I'm protecting you from Harry's cheesy jokes," He smiled at me, "And I wanna get to know you sooo!! WE'RE HAVING A PRIVATE TALK!!!" He screamed.

"Louis, I don't think you shout that out if you are having a private talk," The boy named Liam said. Louis shook his head then turned to me.

"Do you like carrots?" He whispered in my ear. His hot breath gliding down my neck.

"They're yummy," I was so confused by this. He then stood up once I said that, walked so he was in front of me, then basically pounced on me. He just sat on my lap and smiled like an idiot.

"Don't break her now," I heard Zayn, and I looked over to the boy to mouth 'Help'. He shook his head no and smirked. Louis turned around so he was sitting on me, and at the same time crushing every bone I have.

"La - Lew - Lewis! I - I can - n - not breath!" I tried my best to say.

"IT'S LOUIS!! and first you have to say Louis is awesome, amazing, funny, and a sexy beast!" He smiled quite cheekily at me. I rolled my eyes.

"F - Fine!" I breathed out, "L - Louis is awe - some, a - ma- ma- zing, fun - ny, and - and - a - sexy beast," I stuttered out. He finally crawled off and I gasped for air. He smirked at me.

"I knew I was a sexy beast! In your face Styles!" He pointed to the boy with curls.

My heart stopped at his breath taking smile.

I must've really fallen head over heels for this, lad.

Love sick, yep, that's what I am.

"Sitting on her, doesn't count, Boo!" Harry complained to his very loud friend. Louis stuck a tongue out.

"His girlfriend broke up with I'm so he apparently needs to feel sexy again," Niall whispered to me than smirked.

He had a girlfriend? I bet she was beautiful.

I giggled, "Who was his girlfriend?" I asked.

Niall took out his phone, "See the girl with Louis, that's Hannah. She's a model."

I knew it!

"Why'd they break up?" I was confused.

"Long distance relationship's weren't the best for them," Niall shrugged.

"Long distance? Why couldn't he go with her?" confused, very.

He laughed, "Because we are on the road all the time, too!"

"Where do you guys go?" Right then everyone must've heard. They all turned to me, mouths dropped, eyes bulging.

"What? Where do we go?" Zayn looked so serious.

"We're One Direction. Very Famous boy band?" Harry spoke up.

"Prove it!" I smirked.

"When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,

It just won’t feel right,

‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

When he lays you down,