Chapter 18

PLEASE READ!

This is dedicated to : PatPatHoran. She's been talking to me lately, and I understand she's been going through some tough times lately. So I decided to specially dedicate it to her for being very strong. 

Would anyone like to comment a special message to her?

And if anyone else needs anything I'm always here.

Thank you :)

-

-

-

-

-----

-

-

-

-

I couldn't believe it.

What was Niall thinking?

I'm Avery, a girl whose been abused since she can remember. Avery; The ugly, fat, useless child with no friends. The girl who doesn't know right from wrong. But I know for fact that this was wrong.

Every boy I have ever met is out of my league. He is way out. Harry is way out, too. Liam, Louis, and Zayn are out of my friend league. Yet somehow I manage to keep them entertained. Then again, They're kind of forced to hang out with me. I was forced to come here. Can't they just let me go?

They could just drop me off on the streets and never return.

That's what they'll probably do once I can leave. They probably won't talk to me anymore. All communication lost. No words to be said.

But yet, I have a million things to say.

I would regret the words I never said. I would regret the words Harry said to me to bring us close, "Be my kiss in the rain." Yes, I would regret those magical words that he said to me behind the bowling alley. Regret would fill me up. I would mostly regret them because they made me trust him, fall for him, attach to him, but I got to close.

I can't really go back.

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep going.

But I don't want to go away from here. It could become my perfect little world, yet it's so far from being perfect.

I need to get away before I get too close. It'll end up being like A) highly intense between ALL of us or B) I'll get really depressed from all of this.

I had lost a lot of blood, but I hope they got most of it back due to the blood bags they have been pouring into me. My stitches were already placed and ready to go. I could really leave anytime soon I believe.

The nurse waltzed in all happy and with a skip in her step. It's nice to see happy nurses instead of those grumpy ones.

"Honey? You can leave later tonight, okay?" She said as she fiddled with the bags of water and blood.

"Okay, you seem happy today," I smiled to her.

She smiled back, "I just delivered my first healthy baby boy," She cheered.

"That must've be quite the experience," I sighed remembering that someday, I want children, but I'm always scarred that I'll find a guy like my dad who'll abuse them. I want someone who'll be there for them no matter what, take care of the bullies, love them for them, be the best father possible, and be there for me all the way through.