Chapter 12

_ATTENTION!!_

_PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING_

Okay, so #4 is the definite winner, but I wanted to do the #1 idea anyways...so people who wanted #1 don't worry you get a story, and people who liked the #4 idea get a story also. I figured the one that got the most votes could be a fan influenced story so you guys would vote for names and ideas. How's that sound? The #1 will be my story and i hope you'll like it. I've already started on it :)

But for the #4( the meet & greet idea. #1 was the exchange student) I need y'all to vote for who is the one that falls hard, so yet again vote by number next to the choice you want.

1) Niall Horan

2) Louis Tomlinson

3) Liam Payne

4) Zayn Malik

Or if you want me to do another fan fic on him 5) Harry Styles

So please vote according to number. Thanks xx

Now I hope you guys like this chapter :3

And beware...There are lot of those F words in this chapter...sorry :'(

-

-

-

My eyes started to squint open a bit as I tried to get my eyes into focus by the blinding sun that was filling the room. I stretched a little, then felt someone had an arm around me. I looked to my left to see Harry sleeping peacefully. I smiled at his soft snores.

"Just move his arm, it won't wake him up," I looked up to the voice to see Louis. I nodded and did as he said to. I moved Harry's limp arm off my body and got out from under the blankets we had laid out.

"Breakfast is ready!" Liam sung in opera making me giggle a little.

"Food!" Niall's eyes shot open. He sat up then ran into the kitchen. I was just sitting on the floor and having a laught attack. Lou rolled his eyes and smiled then followed the running leprechaun into the kitchen.

"Mmm, good moring, babe," Harry said in his sexy morning voice. Don't get me wrong here, but guys morning voices are really sexy, especially Harry's.

"Morning sunshine!" I smiled to him, "Harry?"

"What?" He was now fully awake, but still had a tired voice.

"D-did you sleep naked?" I asked.

"Er...yeah," He blushed and looked down. He then stood up without any clothes on, and no blanket covering him.

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! Get some fucking clothes!" I covered my eyes as i yelled at him. All I heard was him laugh, then two strong arms lifted me up, and threw me over who ever's back it was.

"You're coming with me," He whispered seductively into my ear.

"Never! Louis!!!!" I tried to get off his back without opening my eyes. Louis came running out the of the kitchen door.

"Superman is here," He said in a very deep heroic voice.

"Well, Superman, please get this nude child to let me go."

"Disgusting, Styles, just disgusting! Listen to the lady and go put clothes on!" I heard him say. I felt Harry set me down on my feet and I heard thudding go out the door to his flat.