What am I,

Michael's POV

It was once normal..... or so i thought?

So today i wake up with a pain in my head i look around to see that  i have newspaper everywhere that had been cut off from the words and scratches all over them.....

Damn......

well i get up and go to the bathroom to see that the mirror is broken my medicene is scattered everywhere.

"What the fuck happened?". I whisper to myself.

" Well you was pretty upset and started to drink last night".

it was frank my manager we are close to where i could tell him stuff and vice versa.

"i drank last night?".

" yup".

"i should've of not last time i drank i threw up and stuff like that".

" Michael that was years ago".

"ok but still that was....was....whatever it does not even fucking matter no more". i storm out pass frank but then ask him something.

" yo frank could you call someone t-".

"to fix the mirror i know i already did they will be here in about an hour."

"ok thanks". I got dressed then went downstairs to eat something.

" cereals good right".
Oh yeah my cook took off for the rest of his life...said he didn't want to take part of this.....Bitch.
sorry i should not call him a Bitch.......instead he a fake ass bitch.....OK IM DONE

"Hey mike....um you kinda got to go back on to-".

" HELL NO I hate to tour."

"I know mike but just think you could".

" No frank i said no,im taking a break until i feel better."

"you ar-".

" NO IM NOT FRANK TO I LOOK BETTER...DO I FEEL BETTER NO THE FILP I DON'T,THEY HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT ME SAYING IM A FUCKING PEDOPHILE WHEN IM FUCKING NOT.....that hurts frank".

"i know mike".

" hey im sorry".

"it's ok".

" im going to take an nap."

"ok i will tell the people not to come".

" ok bye". i yawned, with that i fell asleep in my bed.