My Baby🍼

Tiana Pov( February 13)
_________________

As i layed in the bed watching cartoons while eat a double Cheeseburger with 2 large french fries, i laughed as i watched tom chase jerry around.

"Stupid tom". I laughed as the phone rang.

I picked the phone up and to my pleasant surprise it was Michael who doing the BOTDF video shoot i would've came but he said no, so i obliged and i just ordered some food...I'M HAPPY!!!

" Hey Michael how is the shoot?". I asked stuffing fries in my mouth.

"It's going good my chocolate thang" . I laughed at the way he said it.

These past few months have been complete heaven, Michael made up these nicknames for me and Michael always knew how to please me without hurting the child since we both are paranoid

20 minutes later

I sat in total discomfort while i was on the bed, i all suddenly felt something drip down my leg so i looked in surprise.

"DID I PEE MYSELF". I said until i started to feel my stomach hurt and i knew that.....the baby was coming.

I got up and went down the stairs and to the front where the security guards were at and then i also saw Janet who looked like she was just sent here and when she saw me she PANICKED.

" OMG GET THE CAR AND TELL MICHAEL THAT TIANA IS IN LABOR". Janet yelled to the security guards as she rushed over to me.

"Tiana is your baby bag packed". She said ushering me to to the car.

"Yeah Michael packed that thing and placed it in the car when i was just 2 weeks pregnant". I said feeling contractions.

"Ok ok, how far apart are your contractions." She asked as she was opening the car door and placing me on the seat.

"10 minutes apart". I said rubbing my stomach and she closed my side of door and ran around the back to get in on the other side.

"Okay i'm going to drive you alright." She said and i said okay.

While we was driving the contractions got a little bit stronger and it kinda hurt, but i took my mind off of it and just remained focused on me and Michael with a little one in our arms i kinda got snapped out of my dreams when Janet opened my car door with the bag in her hand.

"Michael is inside  waiting for you and he is kinda maybe a little bit panicking". She squeaked.

"Aww my poor baby". I said.

"Which...oh never mind". Janet said guiding me into the hospital door and as we walked in i saw Michael with his face in his hands rubbing his eyes.

"Michael baby get up". I said pulling away from Janet to rub his back.

"Okay". He said getting up and taking me with him as he picked me up.

I laughed. He me and Janet walked to my room with a bunch of security guards around us, i started to get more tired and also the contractions were out of the roof.

"AhhhHHHH ouch it hurts!!".  I screamed, as soon as we got out i was placed in a wheelchair and pushed into my room and put on the bed.

I got prepared for birth with Michael standing beside me rubbing my hand with his other hand.

"Okay Mrs. Jackson you got to push okay". The doctor said, i nodded while breathing.

Michael whispered in my ear.

"Don't panic, alright love". He said in my ear that made me kiss his cheek.

"Okay push". The doctor said, and i started to push really hard that made me cry because of much it hurt.

"Aowwwww please stop". I cried.

Michael rubbed my head making me squeeze his hand after i pushed again.

"Your last time Mrs. Jackson". With that being said when he said push the last final time, i heard a baby cry that blessed my ears, i looked over to Michael to see a sweat running down the sides of his face and tears running from his eyes, I rubbed his hand he looked over and smiled.

"Mr. Jackson you may cut your son's umbilical cord". He cut the umbilical cord of course the baby cried and the next thing i know i have a baby on my chest.

"Look at him Michael, he looks like you". I said kissing his head.

"He looks like you too". Michael said holding the baby's tiny hand.

I breastfed the baby until the another person came in with a paper saying:

"Hello Mr and Mrs Jackson, i'm here to give your baby's birth certificate". I looked over to Michael and looked back at me, we already agreed on the baby's name.

"Mr and Mrs Jackson what is your child's name". The man said.

"Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr.". I said to the man, and when i said that Michael whipped his head at me.

"No wha- huh? babe it could have your name in it too". He said sticking his lip out.

"Michael it's okay, as long as you know i gave birth to the child and the world doesn't try to deny it then it's okay alright".

He sighed.

"Okay as long as your fine with it". He leaned over and kissed my lips and kissed Prince's head

"I Love you both". He said.

 A/N: Hey guys i'm going to try and update The hunt and take it or leave it.

Hope you enjoyed this LOOOONG chapter