Hard Work

Tiana's pov
________________

I sit on the couch as I hold Prince in my arms breastfeeding him.

"You must be a hungry hungry boy oh  yes you are". I cooed in a high pitched voice.

When he stops sucking on my bust, I get decent again and start to burp him lighlty.

I then hear liquid instead of a burp.

"For real baby". I say as I hold the crying Prince in my arms with throw up on my back.

I walked back to Prince's nursery and I put him in his crib after wiping his mouth, I then laid him on his back and started to sooth him back to sleep and as soon as I saw him asleep I quickly ran to me and Michael's bedroom and changed my shirt, holding it just between my thumb and pointer finger.

"Okay now that Prince is asleep I can put this in the washer". I said to myself walking downstairs and when I was in the washroom the phone ringed and I picked it up quickly.

"Helloooo". I said.

" Oh, Hi Tiana would you like to buy some fresh advocados". The voice said.

"Who are you?". I asked.

"Your worst nightmare". The voice said in a creepy voice.

"I will call the police on you". I answered back in a defensive tone.

"Babe don't do that". A similar voice said.

"Michael is this you?!!". I asked with my hand on my hip.

"Yes this is me". Michael answered back sweetly.

" You scared me to death!! But why did you call?".

"I wanted to see how were you and Prince". I smiled at his concern.

"Me and Prince are just fine, not that long ago I put him to sleep and before that he threw up on me". I said as I heard Michael howl with laugther on the other end of the line.

" Well the meeting didn't take that long so I will be there in 20 minutes or so". Wait what?

"So you're already in the car?". I asked.

" Yes sexy". Blushing at Michael's words I stop thinking about the possible and told Michael that I will fix dinner and see him later.

I ran all the way upstairs queitly and I checked on Prince and saw him moving so I took that as my cue he was already up.

"Hi baby boy". I cooed as I picked him up and cradled him, I lookee at the little baby in my arms and saw the little angel me and Michael created.

"Daddy and I love you so so much, and he said how he can't wait to give you a sister or another brother".

I started to walk downstairs as I saw Michael walk through the front door.

"Oh Michael baby I'm sorry I forgot to cook dinner". I said as Prince looked around and then at his dad.

" It's okay I see you have this cutey in your arms so all is forgiven". He said putting the bags on the floor and reaching out to get Prince.

I gave him Prince.

"So you ready for tonight". Michael said, I stood there knowing and ready.

_______________

Hope you guys enjoyed!!