Wedding Bell 1🔔🔔🔔

Hey guys it's me i know moving fast but.....I'M NOT SORRAYY HAHWHAHHWH. But today is the wedding of Tiana and Michael hope you enjoy this emotional day.
_________________________

Michael's pov

I looked at myself in the mirror as i stood in my suit, just wondering how my life has turned around and I'm very happy that Tiana is going to be my wife. I'm going to be the one she wants to have a family with, spend her life with until death do us part.

 I'm going to be the one she wants to have a family with, spend her life with until death do us part

I then went to the big window that looks out to a beautiful scenery i then heard my brother Randy.

"Yo mike it's go time, Tiana is almost ready". So i turned around and walked out the door.

_________________________

Tiana's pov

I looked at my wedding dress and saw how big it was, i always dreamed of having a big wedding and with my dream husband. y'know i always thought that my ex was my dream husband until he became abusive BUT let me focus on the most important day of my life.

My wedding day

___________________

As I walk in through the doors everyone is standing up and my Michael is right there crying alot just like me, i chuckled at the sight of him doing that(it was very funny okay)So when i got up there mascara was already running down my face so Michael got a hankerchief and wiped it off my face that made every do awwwwws and i even heard someone crying......it was Janet right behind me.

"Dearly beloved we have gathered here today for the joining of Michael Joseph Jackson and Tiana Harmony Ale-". He got cut off from somebody busting through the door.

IT WAS TATIANA!!!

" SO YOU LIL BITCH THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY FROM ME DIDN'T YOU". She said white dress on and a veil.

"Tatiana what are you doing here". Michael said.

" MARRY ME MICHAEL SHE WANT YOU FOR YOUR MONEY ". She said.

" SHE IS NOT IN THIS RELATIONSHIP FOR MONEY, IT IS NOT MY DAMN FALUT YOU A DAMN SLUT AND DECIDED TO FUCK IN MY BED." Michael yelled getting a gasp from everyone, now he is mad and embarrassed that is not about to happen on me and his wedding day.

"Now look you little slut, i would go if i were you because i have some unsolved shit with you and i really want to punch that damn dress off of you". I said getting Michael's attention, then Janet stepped in.

" Me too my brother has been through enough and if it means ruining my dress just to beat the crap out of you i will". We walk down to her and saw she was scared as shit.

"Fine i will go but i will get you back dead or ali-". With that i punched the shit out of her making her fall on her butt, she was about to do something until she saw Janet cracking her knuckles which made her run out the door, thankfully security was waiting for her.

I turned around to see Michael and everyone looking at me.

"Everyone I'm so so sorry and Michael I'm too for ruining you-". I saw Michael walk over to me and lifted up my head.

" Now I'm may pronounce you man and wife, you kiss the bride." The priest said, so Michael kissed me.

"Michael your not mad?". I asked.

" Why would i be? I have the woman i loved ever since i first met her, and she is my wife now so i can always call her mine." Thank you i mouthed with tears in my eyes.

"Dunk could you come here". Janet walked over.

" Hey Mike wassup". He gave her a big hug.

"Thank you for having our backs". He said.

" Michael you are my brother you always had my back when i was little I'm just returning the favor."

She smiled and walked away.

"Tiana can we go to the reception quickly and go home."

"Why babe, why so quickly". He brought my hand to his crotch to feel a very very hard Michael.

" You turned me on while you were sticking up for me." He whispered.

"Or we can go to the bath-". He grabbed me and pulled me to the closest bathroom.

My horny husband.......

Hey guys hope you enjoyed my chapter this is going to be the last one so keep reading it over again.

bye guys💔💔❤❤

JK i worked to hard on this book to stop.