Rain in Hawaii

Tiana's pov

Me and Michael layed in the bed, me laying on my back and Michael on his side we didn't talk because of the traumatizing event that toke over ON OUR FUCKING HONEYMOON.

"Michael baby could you please talk to me, i want to hear you laugh, sing and dance". I said sitting up looking over his shoulder.

" There is nothing to talk about. Goodnight". He said turning the light off. i. got. pissed.

"MICHAEL JACKSON LISTEN TO ME I KNOW YOUR SAD AND ALL AND I WANT TO COMFORT YO-". He interuppted me.

" LISTEN IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO FUCKING TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED AND HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN YOU HAVE GOT ME WRONG CAUSE I'M NOT". He told sounding like he was crying.

"Michael i'm sorr-". He got up.

" No need to apologize, i just need to walk". He got up and got dressed and before he left he kissed me.

_____________________________

Michael's pov

I walked out the house, with the keys and went towards the sidewalk. Everything was great until it started to rain.

"Good thing i brought my raincoat". I muttered to myself, putting it on and walking.

I walked past a t.v. shop and saw all of the television's in the window looking at all of the different shows like: The Flintstones, Popeye (idk if that popeye was out in the 90's but it is still a great show.)

and i saw more, that delighted me but i continued my journey until i passed these lady's all dressed skimpy.

"Hey hottie want me to take a ride to your downtown?". She asked.

" Fuck no!". I said walking away but she followed me.

"Come on baby let Harley ride ya". She said smacking my but i turned around to face her but she wae getting her face beat in by my beautiful wife.........WHO IS BEATING HER TO DEATH!!!!

I pulled Tiana off of her.

" Bitch touch my husband again i will fuck you up". She said trying to get out or my grip but i was to scared out my mind what she would do so i kept a good grip on her walking towards our little beach house.

"Michael why didn't you let me finish?". She said brushing herself off.

" Because you would've killed her". I said giggling she smiled.

"Kinda my plan for touching my husband." She said looking at me while our arms are locked together.

"By the way how did you find me". I asked.

" From your screaming." She said.

I laughed, making her laugh.

"I'm not that notciable". I said looking at the stars.

" Well that's the magic between us, we are going to be noticed now that i'm pregnant and we are married". She said.

"Talking about preganacy how are you feeling?". I said.

" Well i'm kinda sore down here". She said pointing towards her vagina.

"Welp. let me do my manly duties" I said racing her back towards the house.

Guys hoped you like this chapter and watch out for part 2

❤❤❤❤ Kay is out❣❣