Like a child

Michael's pov

As i woke up i looked at her....the woman who I'm going to marry, I feel like our lives will be in each other hands forever until the day death do us part. I got up to go to the kitchen and got some cereal to hear footsteps behind me so i looked back to see Tiana with tired eyes and messy hair.

"Morning baby". I said smiling.

" HEY HOW ARE YOU ". she said screaming because she was pretty far away, then she ran over and sat in my lap.

" Sooooooo baby i just did something". I looked confused.

"what???". I said.

" welllll we are taking a.....PRE HONEYMOON". I got even more confused.

"ok so you don't understand...well we got 3 months to plan the honeymoon right".

" Yes".

"Well all we could do is go to your favorite place and just hav-". I interfered.

" Babe i appreciate your loving gesture but when we first get married i want to make passionate love for the first time as husband and wife not rough sex throughout the week we are staying there." I said holding her with my headon her shoulder.

"OHHHHH sounds great brbbb". She jumped of my legs and skipped to our room.

She is going to be my wife.....i thought to myself.

Short i know but don't worry another chapter is coming......But not in this book....which book...hmmm.

comment what book i should update.

(don't have a lot of choices.....lol)

Kay is outtttttt❤❤💜💙💛💚💖💞