Mommy's day on 1

Michael's pov

_________________

Just a couple days after Tiana's birth and i had been giving her some time to relax, especially  when Prince starts crying, she's the one who sleeps like a baby.

It was just a bright hot sunny day and i had to rehearse that day and go to a meeting afterwards, so i had to wake up really early so while i was in the bathroom brushing my teeth i heard a baby scream so i automatically ran out into me and Tiana's bedroom to tend for Prince only to discover that Tiana was already taking care of it.

"Michael you may continue with getting ready to go, you have been the most sweetest of taking care of prince but now i gotta step in." She said picking Prince up and sitting on the bed with him.

"Okay well i gotta go rehearse and go to a meeting". I said  continuing brushing my teeth.

Tiana's pov

______________________________

When i finished breastfeeding Prince and Michael was out of the bathroom i went and changed Prince's diaper since he used the bathroom real quick.

"Okay Prince let's get you all fresh and clean so you could cuddle with mommy, not all stinky". I said baby talking him and kissing his little hands. After i changed his diaper, i put him in some cute onesie that said:

 After i changed his diaper, i put him in some cute onesie that said:

And also some little booties that made him look so cute.

I went downstairs with Prince in my arms to find Michael who was reading something.

"Michael what are yo-". He closed the book before i could see.....suspicious.

"Nothing......Aww look at little Prince". He trying to grab Prince avoiding my question.

"Michael! tell me what are you reading?". I asked.

"Fineeeeee" He held the book out but as i tried to reach it he snatched it away.

"Give me Prince first''. So i did and he handed the book over to me and what i saw on the cover was astonishing.

"How To Satisfy You Lady So She Won't Leave You". Michael looked at me as Prince was yawning.

"Michael you are satisfying enough. What is wrong with what you always do''. He tickled Prince ignoring what i said.

Soooo I toke Prince.

"Tell me Michael". I said sitting in his lap.

"Okay fine, i already know I'm the monster in bed but...".

Cocky much? I guess he is right though. wait what am i saying that is 1000% percent true.

"But i was hoping you would feel bad, and we could put Prince for a nap and fuck on the couch". He said highing his voice at the end.

Wow horny much? wait never mind we haven't had sex since I gave birth. of duh!! but thought he wouldn't mind? I guess when i first came into Michael's life his sex life needs to be fulfilled and i agree but he has a meeting and AOoooHH.

I felt Michael get a boner underneath me, it toke me all of my fucking will power to not go with what Michael said.

"Nope big boy go to work". I said getting of of him.

"Fine". He said getting ready to leave before i stopped him since he didn't eat yet.

"WAIT MICHAEL.'' I yelled so he could hear me.

"Finally you realize". He said coming back towards me.

"I needed to kiss Prince goodbye". He came and picked Prince up and rested his head on Prince.

"I love you buddy be good for Mommy". He said kissing his son.

I was going to tell him to eat but nahhh I'll just tell bill to pick up some food from Mcdonalds. Yehhhh he thought he could get away.

"Bye Michael". I said pecking his lips.

"Bye Tiana see you later".

Okay Prince it's just you and me.

Hiiiiii i hoped you enjoyed this chapter I'm going to update Take it or Leave it and The Hunt

get ready for it

~KayLovesMJ