What is this!!?? Part 2

Inspired by JacksonFanatics and Zodiiii123

Tiana's POV

As i lay on the bed ready to get my pussy destroyed Michael said some real encouraging sex words.

"I ready to take on my dreams and fuck you". He said while getting on top of me.

He then pecked my lips andbthen rammed inside me while ripping my shirt and bra off and sucking my tits.

" OHH( intense breathing) YOU FEEL SO GOOD!!!". I said while sexually scratching his back with my nails.

He said nothing but flipped me over and put me on all fours and rammed into me again making me shove my face in my pillow screaming. He then started playong with my clit, licking his finger and rubbing me again.

"You put those V.I.A.G.R.A big in my drink did you!!". He said going faster.

" yuuuuHuH". I said trying to answer him.

But all he did was jackhammer my pussy, then he layed on his side so did i, and he lift my leg up putting his wet cock back in me slowly and massaging my clit until he went fast, creating noise throughout the room. I felt so close to my climax his thrust were so gut wrenching to the max and i knew he was close but..........

wasn't finished...........

to be continued.

Hey guys i know it is short but maybe a part 3 idkkkk.......But yeah i was inspired by the people at the beginning, so....yeah bye moowalkies😘😘😘