Loving you is all I need, 1

Tiana's pov

____________________________

It was an exceptionally nice day in LA not to hot or even hotter but very warm and the breeze was relaxing.

I was sitting on the patio sleeping under the shade, until I felt something wet on my forehead.

"Ahh''. I sat up quickly and saw Michael holding Prince as he was wiping slobber of of his chin.

"Michaellll''.  He burst out laughing.

"That was funny. What do you want to do today?''. I wiped the wet substance of my forehead and got up.

"Well we could have a nice picnic and hang out". He nodded.

"Prince would you like that buddy, would you?''. Michael cooed to Prince tickling the 6 month year old now.

"Alright I will prepare some stuff for us okay". He offered to change Prince's diaper and get him dressed.

I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge seeing all the food.

"Burger patties...no....juice...yes...ham...cheese...mayo....and bread!''. I got the condiments and went to the pantry to get the bread.

As I was preparing the sandwich's Prince came crawling with Michael behind him.

'I swear I have the most  two adorable people in my life'

"Michael come on I'm done with the food". I grabbed the basket.

"Okay Prince let's go". Michael picked Prince up as we went outside.

________________________________________

I know it's short but this was just a filler but don't worry it'll be more long ones coming.

~KayLovesMJ