wonderful day

Tiana POV

I wake up to feel a fresh breeze on my face and the sunlight rays making me feel nice and refreshed....wait where am i.
I start to panic and think somebody kidnaped me but i sit up to see beautiful paintings on the wall and im in nice satin sheets with a big royal blue blanket over me.

"wow this is so beautiful".
I get up to a nice soft fuzzy rug under my feet, and then i go to the bathroom...IT IS GIGANTIC...
I close and lock the door to use the bathroom and then after im done my breath is stinking so i see a note on the sink with a toothbrush next to it.

Hello Im sorry if you woke up in a place that is unfamiliar to you but i will tell you everything after you are done. I got you some new clothes in the closet and come down for breakfeast after you are ready.   
                              ~Michael

What is this...Michael....no it can't be....really...ok. So i brush my and wash my face that he put on the sink as well, and i go to the closet to see that it is HUGE..as well and pick out this rainbow dress and these white converse and i brush my hair put it in a ponytail and open the door to realize......IM IN A MANSION(i know im late) i see this Marble staircase with flowers at the end and i see a BIG door standing in front of it(of course it must be the front door.) I ran down the stairs and turned backwards looking back up the stairs seeing a bunch of pictures and statues,and rooms.

" wow this house is so big".
I then look left to see a kitchen and a big counter, i then look to my left to see a living room with beautiful statues standing side by side by the doorway. So i go in the living room to see couchea and sofa's with a fireplace, i look at the walls to see something that surprised me.....MICHAEL JACKSON PAINTING!!! i was so surprised i didn't see the actual one standing right beside them until he started to speak.

"hello".
I looked and saw him standing and he smiled at me.

(wrong era's but they are still cute❤❤)

I saw him and i started to lose my balance but he caught me before i fell.

" honey let's get you something to eat ok".

"Ok...michael". i managed to say with him still holding me looking me in the eyes.

hey guys it maybe short on the computer...because i wrote this on my phone....buttttttt....how did you think about this story??? make sure to comment and vote
Thank you for reading❤❤❤