Virginity Part 1

Tiana POV

I woke up to a bright light in my face so i let my eyes adjust to see i was in a hospital and i felt someone beside me so i looked to my left and i saw michael laying next to me, he looked very cute with his snores but they are little snores, with the wrong movement i felt a hand on my stomach.

"where do you think you're going?".

I screamed and saw that of course it was michael.

" Michael you scared me".

"Not more then when you scared me passing out in my arms......i thought i lost you." I looked over to see that Michael's eyes were bloodshot red.

"Michael i won't ever leave you". I said rubbing his cheek.

" yeah you can't either".

"what do you mean?".

"your pregnant with my baby and............the press knows about it....all of it".

" I'M PREGNANT". I smiled widly.

"And the press knows about it and i don't want you going out of the house espsacilly(i know i spelled it wrong) when you start to get bigger". He said calmly.
I started to cry.

" Michael thats the sweetest thing anybody explain...". He made that "what do you mean face" so i went on.

"Michael...that was my ex boyfriend who was abusing and raping me....and wants me to die.....at first he gave me everything you can imagine a house,food,car,clothes but there is one thing i wouldn't give him.......MY VIRGINITY......well at first ."

Michael looked surprised

"so i toke you-".

" no but it was so romantic though".

"but i wanted my first to be romantic and on a my honeymoon". He explained. " but im glad that i was your first calm and i will always be your first and your only one". He rubbed my cheek with a tear running down.

"Michael i'm glad you toke my virginity too". with that we shared a passionate kiss and Michael got between my legs and covered us up and we made rough and passionate love.

What did you think of this story you probably thought i was going to make a sex scene wellllllll i could.....but you gotta comment bye, even though i making a part two.

~ KayLoves❤🌹