chapter 4

The next day I was getting ready. Today I was gonna go to Zane's new house with jake and colby. It was 1:30 and I texted Zane that we were on our way. The boys already knew him so i was the only one super super excited. Jake was standing outside on his phone and he looked like a god. He messed with his hair. I went and ruffled it. He sighed and laughed. Our uber arrived and we rode to Zanes house when we arrived I got onto jakes back. Colby just walked behind with a camera cause he insisted he catch this special moment on camera. Jake was gonna help me edit in a slow motion. Thats when Zane walked out of his house, I got off of jakes back and zane walked up to me and hugged me. Also colby had onyx in the little traveler carrier. "Im so happy to meet you." He tells me. "Woah thats a first." I say. We all laugh. "You already know these dweebs". He laughed hugged jake and colby anyway.  "So come on in to my house of death." zane says. We go inside. Oh my gosh. It looks so good in here" I tell zane. He took us on a little house tour and The other two tagged along as Zane gave us a beautiful tour. "Okay I hate to interupt. But ever since they got here I want to know whats in the bag." Says Matt. "Well you cant eat him." I say. Matt and Heath sigh. "Wait you said him?" Says zane. I nod. I place the carrier down and grab onyx out. Everyone freaked out. "Its okay he wont bite." I say. "You are fucking awesome." Says zane. He stayed back though. "Oh you got snakes up in here. Thats not gonna cut it ma'am." Heath says   I smile and laughed really hard. I had onyx wrapped around my hand and arm. He was just chilling.

***

We were sitting on the couch and talking. Jake was holding onto my waist. Nobody was filming. "So like. Whats going on between you and jake here." Zane asked. Jake looked at me. "Oh um we dont know. Nothing has ever happened between us yet. Maybe like a few glances and some light touching." I tell zane. "Well do you two like each other?" He asked. I nodded and jake nodded along with me.

"You two would be so fucking cute together. Im not even joking. You two would be couple goals." Says Zane. I start to blush. The rest of the time filming we were joking and having fun.

"So I was wonderibg if we could see your scar. I know its probably a horrible past but I really want to see it." Says Matt. I nodded. I grabbed make up remover out of my bookbag and wiped it off. They were so amazed by it. I love how they all support me.

**jake pov

Y/n went into the kitchen and I watched her. "Should I kiss her?" I asked everyone quietly. "Yes. On camera or..." zane says. "Camera for sure. I want everyone to know she is mine." I tell them. They all freaked out like little girls. Y/n walked back and she sat down. We all looked at her.

Y/n pov

Everyone was staring at me and I was confused. "Y/n..." jake says my name. I look at him. "Ever since I met you and we went to target together. Ive had a little crush on you. But now I know its more than just a crush. I know now that im in love with my roommate." He tells me. I smiled like an idiot. He grabbed my face and leaned in to kiss me. It was a small not so rough but great kiss. We pulled away and everyone was cheeribg and clapping. Zane was shookith. Colby was smiling like a maniac. "I know i didnt take you out or anything but will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "I would be honored." I tell him. He kisses me again. "Wow. This is amazing. I love this. I am a fucking love king. I got yall together." Zane says.

I stared at jake and his two little dimples were showing cause he was so happy. The rest of the day we hung out and ate dinner then me, jake and colby went home. We told everyone the news. I went and placed onyx in his cage. I felt two hands slip around my waist. "Jake what are you doing?" I asked. "Hugging my girlfriend." He says. I blushed. We went and sat on my bed talking about life.

Sorry its so short. I just thought this would be a better little end to this chapter. Its cutw and simple. But dont worry there are more long chapter ahead.