chapter 7

I was in the kitchen with the roommates when there was a knock on the door. Devyn walked and got the door. She walked bacj in and looked at me. "Y/n theres is someone here for you says he is your dad." She tells me. I Furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I walked to the door an saw a really big buff guy. He smiled at me. I didnt know what to say. This is my father? I thought my real father died in a car accident. "But I thought you-" I was about to speak. "Died? is that what your mother told you?" He says. I nodded. "Your mother never really liked me when I went off on secret agent stuff." He adds. I was shocked.

*flashback*

I was about 15 when I was upstairs and I heard mom and dad fighting again. I listened in.

"You always leave!"

"I do it for her and you!"

"Get out of my house. I dont want you to be near me or her ever again!"

Thats when I heard the door slam shut. Two weeks later my mom said he died in a car accident.

*end*

I look up at my dad. I run to him snd hug him. I missed him so much. "Dad I want you to meet my friends and boyfriend." I say. "Okay okay...Boyfriend?" He says. I giggle and nod. I bring him into the kitchen. "Guys this is my dad." I say. They all wave. "Dad guess which one is my boyfriend." I say. "Well let me see. The big strong one over there." He says pointing to corey. "Nope thats my bestfriend and thats her boyfriend." I say. My dad looks around again. He points to colby completely going over jake. Colby shook his head no. My dad looked over at jake and I could tell my dad was judging him.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes dad its him that kid right there with the colored hair and all black clothes." I say. Jake smiles at me. My dad walks up to jake. He holds out his hand. "Welcome to the family kid." My dad says. "Thank you. Its a honor to be dating your daughter." Jake says while shaking his hand. "So y/n. What do you all do for a living?"my dad asked. "We are all youtubers. Jake goes to night school. And im going to university next year." I say. "Youtuber?" He asked. "Oh we make money for making videos for kids on the internet." I say. "Its actually really fun." I add. He gives me a look and smiles.

"Well y/n I have some business to attend to. Ill be back again." My dad says. I nod and hug. All of his buddies and him left. I saw jake go upstairs. I followed. We went into the room. "So did you like my dad?" I asked. "Yeah. He was pretty cool. But I dont think he likes me." jake says sitting on the bed. I sat behind him and he leaned his head on me. 

I started playing with his hair. "Well he is gonna have to deal with you cause im not finding anyone better than you. You are everything I need." I tell him. "Promise?" he says. I nod. "Well I have school tonight." He tells me. I frowned. "Ill be back though." He says. "I just realized I have to go to school next year." I say. He nods. "I kinda dont want to now. Im having so much fun here." I say to him. "Yeah. Me too." He tells me. I start massaging his shoulders. "What if I dont go?" I asked. He sat up and looked at me. "Y/n no. This is why you moved up here so you can become something in your life." He says. "Jake. But I have already became the best thing in the world." I say. He looked confused. "Ive become your girlfriend. I am a secret agent's daughter. And I love it here. I know we have to move outof this house in a few months but that just means we can start a life together. We can party, get married, have children, own a dog. I would love that." I say. "Wait you want to get married?" he asked. I nodded. He smiles. He lays back on my chest and falls asleep. I looked around the room and noticed a weird looking toy staring at me and jake. I carefully moved jake on the pillow. "Really dad?" I roll my eyes and punch the toy in the face busting the camera inside.

I shook my head and went and searched for all the cameras.

*time skipped*

I had finally found the last one. "Really dad 32 cameras. Just because you found me. Doesnt mean you have to watch me. I can take care of myself. You can visit me any time of the day any day. Just dont spy on me." I say and punch the camera. I go back upstairs and lay down with jake.

I stay awake just because i felt uneasy. The next morning I leave the room and go downstairs. There was a knock. I answer it and see a man holding a puppy in a box. "Hello?" I say. "Um yes. Your I mean I am here to give you this puppy." He said with a nervous smile. I frowned. "Auto puppy off." I say. The puppies eyes turn black and it shuts off. "Tell my dadI said no thanks. See ya." I say. I slam the door.

I wish he just left me alone. Corey comes downstairs. "What up y/n." he says. "Im doing fantastic." I say sarcasticly. "Ha the sarcasm was there what happened?" he says. "My dad is watching me. And im way to old to be watched by my dad. Im just upset thats all." I say. "How about we get out of here. And go to hairfish. All of us." Corey sugessted. We call hawaii that. "Lets do it." I say. He smiles.