chapter 8

Its a short chapter. I just wanna say how sorry I am. I write so much stories. I know how much you guys wanted a chapter and I just was stressing. I have been taking care of a baby. Ive been taking care of school work. My depression is getting to me more and more. I didnt know how to write this so I just made a smut for now. I promise I will update a bigger chapter soon. 💜💜😘👌

We made it to hawaii. It was a beautiful place. I enjoyed the scenary of the place. We had gotten a hotel suite. Colby and aaron let the couples have their own room. And them two shared one. They were very great to do that. The boys have encountered fans. I just stayed to myself. Jake didnt like that some of the fans were being rude to me.

Alot of them were really nice though. They would come up and give me a hug or just say hi.

****

We got back to the hotel after eating and I could have swore someone was watching me. Everyone was sleeping except me. I was sitting at the bar drinking some jack daniels whiskey.

"Is there something bothering you?" I felt a hand slide down my waist. It was jake. "Nothing. Im fine." I say. He looked at saw I was drink straight whiskey. "Thats a lie because you dont drink whiskey by itself ever." He says.

"Okay I just felt like I was being watched all day. I cant get the thought out of my head. What if something is trying to kill me." I say. Jake holds onto me. "I wont let that happen baby girl. I wont let it happen." he tells me.

He picks me up and carries me to our bed and lays me down. "Im gonna make it all go away babygirl." He tells me. He placed his lips onto mine. His hands traveled all over my body slowly. His lips attached to my neck and I moaned as he abused my sweet spot for alittle bit. His hand traveled down further until he reached the lining of my shirt. He pulled it up and off. He sat up and took his shirt off. I helped him take my bra off and he started fondaling with my breast. I moaned out loud but he covered my mouth.

After he was done with my breast He slipped his hand under my shorts and underwear. He rubbed my clit softly. I moaned into his hand. He slipped a finger in and that sent me over the edge. He added another finger and went faster. I wanted to scream his name.

He pulled his fingers out and waisted no time to get his pants off. He opened my legs and pushed in. My back arched. He let me adjust. I nodded and he started going in and out of me. The feeling was so good. I couldnt think straight as he made love to me. He went harder and faster until I couldnt take it anymore. My legs shook as I had an orgasm. I realized that was my first time. My inocence was gone. Jake thrusted a few more times and pulled out as he released on my stomach.

He got up and went to run the a bath. I laid there, legs sore and throat aching. He made me forget everything and I loved him for that.