Chapter Four: The Surprise

It had been a couple days since I told my mom the boys were coming to town. I had seen them and a bunch of other fan pages hyping it up. I didn't want to get too excited, though, because if I ended up not being able to go, I'd be very disappointed.
I'm in my room like always, just scrolling through my Instagram feed. My mom comes into my room hiding something behind her back. I hope whatever it was what I thought it was.
"I know how much this means to you," she began stepping closer to my bed, "so I decided to get you these!"
She reveals what she had behind her back. It was 6 pieces of paper. She handed them to me and I sat up, and she sat beside me.
Three of them were general admission tickets for the concert and the other three were for the after party/hangout!
"Oh my gosh!" I yelled with excited, "Thanks Mom! But who's the third one for?"
"You're welcome, sweetie, and they're for Kierra could come." she responded.
Kierra was my best friend. I met her last year. I'd been a a fan of TBD's before I even met her. So she's been with me through my obsession for awhile. She never really liked them, though. She thought Daniel was cute and that Girls For The Squad was a bop, but she wasn't a fan. She definitely would go to their concert with me, though.
"Oh okay. Thanks Mom!"
She walked out of the room, leaving me smiling down at the tickets.
"I have to post this on my fan page," I thought to myself.
I took a picture of my ticket and posted it to my Instagram fan page. I tagged all of the boys and their group page captioning it, "Finally get to meet my faves after two years ❤️."
Not even more than a minute later I got a notification: [gizzy.alex]: the_bomb_digz commented: "🙌🏻"
"This is gonna be great," I thought.