rob lowe

(since non of y'all gave me a request i'll do who's been on my mind)

i was waiting for rob as he got off set outside of the studio. it was a cold winter night, a little light dusk of show. i took out my trans-am for the first time this winter because the roads weren't as bad.

"hey doll" a soothing voice came from behind me as i turned around and saw my beautiful best friend stand before me.

"hey rob" i grinned a little while trying not to loose my mind. ahh i love this kid man. he leaned up against the side of the car along with me. a comfortable silence went up in the air.

"hey... i've been meaning to ask you something..." rob broke the silence as i looked into his cold blue eyes as they warmed my heart.

"what's up?" i said trying to he cool, but not to cool. it's hard to try to keep your shit when you're around someone like this...

"well, i've been meaning to ask you this for awhile now..." his voice trailed off to an almost inaudible pitch. he never looked at me. he just stared into the distance as he licked his bottom lip. but his eyebrows finally shot straight up and he turned his full body towards me "A-ANd you don't have to be pressured into anything at all!" he said very, very loudly and very enthusiastically.

"okay..." i smiled and nodded slowly at his dorky-ness. he was so adorable.

"okay... well..." he trailed off and started to fidget a little with his hands. he never spoke, he only stared again.

"what is it!" i said impaitently with excitement, i think i almost jumped out of my shoes. i haven't gotten any surprises in awhile so i was excited.

"will you be my girlfriend!?" he spat out with the most nervousness that i haven't seen from him im awhile.

"no..." i said jokingly, but he didn't get that it was a joke yet. he just stared but then a smirk slipped from my lips and rob started to smile and laugh too. i turned to him and stood on my tiptoes as i grabbed his face and pecked his soft lips a couple of times. i could feel my legs getting weak. i was really excited that i was finally kissing the boy of my dreams... wow that sounds cheesy...

~

~