sylvester stallone

y'all i just watched rocky i and ii for the first time and i'm in love with him holy shit

"i hate watching you get beat to shit" i say, wrapped in his arms.

i've never personally watched any of the rocky movies, and it's a huge shock, obviously since i'm dating the main character.

"it's not real," he says, chuckling a little bit. "it's all makeup and stuff"

"i know i know. but still" i sigh, sinking deeper into his body while he runs his hands through my hair.

"i think that's super sweet" he cooes at me with his thick voice. i just smile to myself, looking at how lucky i am to be in his arms. he gives me a little kiss on my forehead which made my stomach erupt with butterflies

there was a part in the movie where he was with his 'wife', kissing in a luxurious bed. i couldn't help get a bit of jealously over me, and i tried my best to conceal it.

"what's wrong?" he asked, his fingers brushed against my cheeks, pushing some hair away from my eyes so he can make contact. he was always telling me how much he loved my eyes and how much he likes looking at them, so he does this every time.

i didn't realize that he was almost on top of me now, his gorgeous eyes sparkling from the dim lamp behind us. "nothing" i replied, trying to give him a little smile to reassure him.

"you're lying," he furrowed his brows a little bit. "you can tell me"

"no, no. don't worry i promise it's nothing" i place my hand on his cheek and rub my thumb against his soft skin. he's so handsome, it's hard to wrap my head around that he was kissing someone else.

"i know what the problem is" his eyes lit up and a little smirk came over his face.

"w-what?" i stuttered, and i instantly felt my face get red. i'm terrible at hiding my emotions

"you didn't like me kissing that woman" he teased me and 'booped' my nose. i bit my lip as a nervous habit.

"no" i said shortly, feeling my face get hotter by the second.

"yes" he had his full, natural smile on and he was fully on top of me, only his arm propping him up. i've been dating him for three years now and i don't understand why i'm so nervous. "it's okay princess. that kiss was nothing, it was all acting"

i was embarrassed. holy shit. "i'm sorry" i sighed in defeat, my cheeks a dark crimson. i took my hand off his cheek and broke eye contact. i didn't even want to look at him i was so embarrassed.

he softly chuckled, as i started to pick at my lip, trying to distract myself from possibly crying. "(y/n) please look at me" he said soothingly, but i just couldn't. "please" he pleaded.

i looked at him, and he looked at me with a little sparkle in his eye. my heart starting racing. "it's okay baby" he spoke softly and cupped his hand over my cheek. "don't be embarrassed. i find that really attractive that you're jealous" he gave a little smirk before lowering himself, engaging in a slow, perfect kiss. our lips moved rhythmically, making it just right.

he pulled away slowly, a little spit strand still connecting us. we both laughed and i felt so much better.

his arms went out and his huge body fell on top of me, earning a little groan. he started to chuckle against my chest and my hands slowly started to play with his hair.

after half an hour, he fells asleep on me and i didn't mind at all. for everything he's done for me, he earned it. even though he's almost triple my size.

~

~

hi y'all i'm bored in quarantine so i'll prob be writing a lot again ^-^