steven hyde

(i know he's not an actual person and he's just a character but i've been watching 'That 70's Show' and i love it and i love hyde sooo enjoy!! i'll probably be doing more characters in the future, like the outsiders or from anymore idk, just let me know what you think:)

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND 2K READS!! I LOVE YOU ALL❤️💜💞💝🧡💓💟💛💗💚❣️💖💙💕💘

it was a regular night in eric's basement. eric and donna were tangled in each others arms, kelso was next to them, hyde in his usual spot, fes sat on the left of the couch and i sat on the floor resting my head back on donnas legs.

kelso and jackie and had just broke up, and now jackie's all over hyde... donna and fes were the only people i knew about my crush on hyde... and i'm scared fes will spill everything, but all he's been doing is just making jokes about it, but hyde doesn't take nothing of it.

i was a little bit newer to the group. i was fourteen when i came in, but they all excepted me. me and donna install clicked we almost had the same personality, and i was ok with jackie but after while she just got annoying...

all the sudden we all jolted forwards as we heard the door slam. "hi guys" jackie's perky voice shouted. my head sunk deeper into donnas jeaned legs as she started to rub my head a little. she knew how upset jackie made me after she split with kelso and hung herself up on hyde.

"hi jackie" we all said deadly in unison. i dug around in the bottom of my jean jacket and brought out my lighter, flicking it on and off to try to distract myself from her.

"hi steven" she clamped her hands happily over her chest and strutted over to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulder. he groaned in disgust as his eyes were still glued on the t.v. "aren't you excited to see me? i'm thinking we could probably go to the mall later... oh no wait! maybe the movies, or if you wa-"

"i'm going to go smoke outside" i interrupted jackie as i felt my blood boil. the formans knew i smoked so they were ok with me going on their driveway too. addiction runs strong on my dads side... kitty understood so she talked red into letting me doing it.

i pushed myself of the ground and dug into my pocket for the carton and felt hot tears form from frustration and i hurried for the door. "no (y/n)..." kelso's voice was faint as i started to walk up the stairs and into the garage.

i put the cigarette between my lips and covered it with my hand so the wind wouldn't blow it out and used the other to light it as i walked onto the driveway and started to pace a little.

i hated jackie. she's perfect. she's everything hyde basically needs. and i'm not. sure me and hyde have a good relationship but jackie's actually opening up to him and that's gonna be her chance to take him right away from me. maybe i'm too clingy... i felt more and more tears roll down my face as i kept thinking. shit.

"(y/n) what's wrong?" kelso's voice made me jump and spin around to face him as i blew a puff of smoke out of my mouth.

"n-nothing michael" i stuttered and pulled the cigarette out of my mouth and held it between my index and middle finger.

"well i don't think people just run out for no reason" he mumbled and came towards me with open arms, which i took gradually. honestly i loved kelso's hugs. he gave pretty good ones.

"i like hyde" i sobbed into his shirt as i dropped the cigarette behind him.

"yeah me too," he pulled away from me and looked me dead in the eyes "he seems a little out of it sometimes but really he's a good ma-"

"no kelso..." i wiped my eyes with the back of my palm which was useless because more tears kept forming. "i love hyde"

"what!?" kelso screamed and flew back like twenty feet. "you love hyde?!"