tom cruise

(tom cruise makes my heart just 💓💖💖💟uWu💖💓💝💝💖💕💞💟)

"i hate my smile" tom sighed as he looked at
mirror, repeatedly smiling and frowning. he had his first red-carpet appearance, and he's freaking about about how he's not going to look good enough.

i also frowned at his low ego as i sat on his bed criss-crossed, but slowly starting to get up. "you're perfect to me." i came up from behind him and wrapped my arms tightly around his stomach, feeling his strong abs. i stood on my tiptoes and tried to kiss his cheek but ended up getting his neck. i felt him tense up in my touch.

"(y/n) seriously, that's not what photographers are going to think" he sighed and his loosened up a little, then spun around to face towards me. looking in his hazel eyes sent shivers right through my spine.

"yeah but i think that..." i mumbled softly and rested my head against his chest hearing his steady heartbeat, quickly feeling his strong arms wrap around my shoulder.

"i love you" i felt his head on top of mine, and he started to sway side to side slowly. i really wished that he would know how much of a beautiful person he is inside and out.

"love you too." i swayed in unison with him, melting in his arms with every move. every time he swayed, the more and more thoughts i had about every single thing i loved with him. "hey..." i pulled away from him feeling uneasy. his arms still around my shoulder and he looked down at me... i felt so upset i wanted to cry.

"what's up babe?"

"why do you not like yourself..?" i pierced deep into his eyes as he looked softly back. "i mean, being with you for these five years..." i paused to hold back my tears of frustration and affection. "you're so... perfect. so goddamn perfect." i felt hot tears drip down my cheeks, and i didn't want to cry but it just ended up flowing out. "i love you so much cruise, and you're so gorg-geous and perfect-t and t-talented... and i know having insecurities is a hard thing getting over but your e-everything i could p-p-possibly need in my life-e." i stuttered over my words like an idiot but i could honestly care less. i looked away from tom embarrassed... he probably thinks im stupid or something... i opened my mouth to say something but my words were choked back in my throat and nothing came out.

i pulled away from tom and sat back down on his bed wiping my tears with my palms. ugh i'm such a bitch for doing that...

i pinched my eyes tightly and covered my eyes with my hands again, and laid down. i didn't want to make no eye contact with him whatsoever... i feel terrible... i tried taking deep breaths to calm myself down, and it worked a tiny bit, but my mind was racing...

why did i just do that? i know he suffers from anxiety (not really, i'm not sure i'm just making stuff up iejdjduejbd) and he worries a ton, especially about himself. he wants to be a protectionist, and that's not a bad thing, but he already is. he's already the most perfect and prettiest person i know, and he doesn't see that... but it still wasn't cool of me to do that... he's rea-

my thoughts got interrupted by the bed springs squeaking a little and the bed being tilted down a little more from another weight on ig.

"(y/n)..." tom mumbled as my hands were still over my eyes, but they quickly got pulled off. "look at me..." he said very softly. i bit the side of my cheek as i fluttered my eyes open... his body was supported by his one arm holding him up, the other one still holding my wrist. "i love you. so so much." his voice was almost inaudible but it made me flinch a little as his breath hit my neck. "and the way you look at me is like no one else that i know. you make me so happy (y/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n)."

"i'm trying m-my best" i stuttered as a smile crept on my lips.

he looked down at me with admiration on his eyes as he inched towards me. i lifted up my head a little so he could reach my easier and he pressed a kissed against my lips, ever so softly. he was so gentle.

he used his free hand to let go of my wrist and put a hand on the cheek as i placed both my hands on his shoulders, rubbing them soothingly.

"i love you..." tom sighed in the kiss.

"i know."

~

~