leonardo dicaprio

"leo c'mon!" i begged with tears coming down my face. me and leo just got into this terrible heated argument... he thinks i'm using him... i don't want to get that deep into the whole thing but how does he not trust me? as i got stuck in my thought, leo wouldn't even look at me, he started packing his stuff angrily and would ignore everything i said. i wiped the tears off my face with the back of my hands, finally got in front of him, and grabbed his shoulders. "l-listen-n and s-stop for a second-d" my lips trembled as i looked into his cold eyes, my grip never changed off his shoulders. "why do you t-think this? h-huh?" i paused and folded my lips. "why do you think this please t-tell me" i felt hot tears down my face again. "how come?"

"you know something?" he looked right through me. "nobody ever does anything nice. they always want something out of it." and as he said that sentence i felt my heart shatter to one million pieces. he started to push past me but i was so upset that my adrenaline was pumping with anger.

"don't fucking use a quote from your fucking movie!" i felt like i had steam coming out of my ears. "why? why don't you trust me? you think i'm nice to you because i want something out of it? what do i want out of it?" i snapped trying not to stutter, but i still had to wipe the tears off my eyes. he still stared at me with his cold, harsh, but gorgeous blue eyes. "do you know why i'm nice to you? do you know what i want out of it?"

"what." he said blankly, making me more upset that he seems to not care.

"i want you. i want your love leo. i love you so much, and i don't think you understand. i need you in this world here with me. without you i'd be nothing. you're my everything, and if you don't have trust in me..? do you know what that does to my ego? what? am i not good enough for you..? my heart? you're my world. and i really do love you, so much..." i had to stop because i was crying even more, but surprisingly no stutter. "and i'll i want to do all day is hug you, and cuddle you, and kiss you, and play with your hair and i just want to do everything with you. you make me so happy." i wiped of more tears. i looked at leo and his lips were trembling and his eyes were starting to tear up.

"i-i'm so sorry (y/n)" he pulled me into a massive hug, one like he's never give me before. "i love you too." he cupped my face with his soft hands as i stood on my tip-toes and gave him the most heart felt kiss. it was a good one too, very emotional i would say.

"leo i love you and don't forget that" i said as i pushed some hair out of his face and went back to kissing him.

~

~