matthew broderick

(guys i'm running out of ideas and people please don't be scared and message me! also i'm getting pissed my gifs aren't working anymore so if anyone knows how to fix it that would also be appreciated, i'll give you a shout out if you tell me lololll)

it never seemed like matt needed to act for his movies. he was always just that goofy type of person. he was amazing, and playful. everything anyone could ever want, right? well not for this one girl...

"you know not everyone is going to say yes..." not knowing what to say to a heartbroken person.

"i know, i know... but i feel like i've been chasing her for so long and i really thought she liked me back." matt just kept rambling on as a few tears slipped from his eyes. it was a warm saturday night as we sat in his apartment, and usually when i'm here its cheery and happy, so it's weird being here a gloomy. to be honest with you, i'm glad that girl said no. i've had a crush on matt for the past three years, and i hated him talking about this girl... i'm too jealous...

"i know matt," i said, shuffling through his freezer, finding some ice cream and two spoons. "but you know that girl wasn't put in your life for a reason, she just wasn't in your future, you know?" i said while i sat next to the mess of the boy. i handed him a spoon and opened the half eaten carton of ice cream, as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"i guess" he said while sniffling.

"you'll survive" i said while getting a spoonful of ice cream and shoving it in my mouth. "and plus, you don't need a girlfriend" i said out blankly.

"why not?" he asked, i felt his head get heavier on my shoulder, which he must be getting tired.

"because your matthew broderick man." i paused and stared at the t.v. for a little. "you don't need a woman to define who you are i guess. you're an amazing independent man." i said while i rested my tired head on his. "like, who needs that bitch anyways" i yawned and fluttered my eyes. matt chuckled a little, which made me smile to even see an ounce of happiness from him.

"yeah," he said. "who needs that bitch anyways" matt repeated to himself and seemed more calmed down. i lay my head on top of his while he was starting to unwind. that's when i started to think. should i tell him how i feel? or is it just going to make things awkward... possibly even ruin things... what if something good comes out of it? what if he ends up liking me back? but what if it doesn't workout... i don't know...

i lifted up my head from his and opened my mouth to say something but quickly heard the little snores coming from his mouth. i sighed, and unclenched my body. i slowly started to lay down, his body still following mine. his head was now resting on my stomach and i ran my fingers softly through his hair. i think i have been through more on this journey then he has...

~

~