johnny depp

"i'm never going to one of there parties ever again" i sighed while johnny closed the door behind me. we got invited to one of our old friends party two days ago, and we'd thought it'd be fun. we were wrong...

"i know i know relax" johnny gave me a small smile as he started to take off his jacket. "we'll still have a fun night"

"it's too late" i plumped down on the recliner and flipped on the tv upsettingly. i was really hoping for something fun at that party. all of their other parties were bombs. i feel like i'm the most upset is because i got catcalled a lot... many complements but not nice ones...

"it's never to late" johnny started to walk towards me and sat down on my lap. i groaned in pain i kept trying to push him off of me, but nothing would work.

"johnny..." i said sternly but i heard him laughing. he's not getting up any time soon...

i decided just to deal with it. i wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my head in the upper half  of his back in disappointment, and just sat there.

"are you gasping with air" he teased as he started to lean back on me more, and i was about to he gasping for air in a second.

"johnny c'mon it should be the other way around..." i mumbled as i felt myself sinking more and more into the recliner.

"fine." he pouted as he got off of me. jokingly i started gasping for air, which made him smile a little. "get up"

i got up off the recliner as johnny then sat down with open arms. instead of peacefully just sitting down, i jumped on him inside.

"(y/n)!" he yelled with shock as i leaned against him.

"relax let me be comfortable" i said as i started to squirm and shift around a lot, trying to get myself to sit still but i couldn't.

"stay still!" he said while trying to look at the t.v behind me. i was bored so i just decided to aggravate him some more. i moved around a little bit more. "(y/n)! stop acting like you're five..." he mumbled again while holding my waist.

i fake pouted as he just held me there. i wasn't comfortable at all... and i wanted action i'm bored as shit.

i slipped away from his grip on me, and flipped my body so i wasn't facing the t.v, i was facing him. i quickly felt this legs tense up underneath mine.

i just stared at the gorgeous boy. his brown eyes stare back at mine as his hair fell messily over his face. how'd i get so lucky with him?

i started to trace my finger along the side of his cheek as he licked his bottom lip once or twice. i felt this sort of strange tension between us... not weird but it seemed like we were both angry and stuff. i don't know. it's over now... hopefully.

i tugged the collar of his shirt so he was centimeters apart from my face... i felt his breath quiver over my lips as i started to move in slowly, like very very slow to mess with him a little.

"goddamn it you tease..." he mumbles as he rushes into the kiss. i felt him kissing me so passionately and all i could do is smile, but got to the rhythm of his lips quickly after. again, how'd i get so lucky?

just thinking of him made me jittery.

he placed his arm around my waist as i pressed up more against him, and he started to trial his kisses down my neck.

"hey c'mon i don't need hickies! i'm seeing my grandma tomorrow!" you teased as you lifted you head up a little, playing with the hair on the back of his head.

he laughed a little and i felt his hot breath go up against my skin, making me shiver. "i'm marking my territory"

~

~