emilio estevez

"emilio cut it out" i giggled as he tried kissing me again. "c'mon you've got to get to set!" i started laughing more when he started to tickle me... god. i love him.

"hey c'mon..." he turns me towards him and makes me look him dead in the eyes. "you know you're more important than set." he said which made me blush... "why are you getting so flustered" he teased as i didn't make any eye contact with him and started to hit his chest softy. "i'm playing im playing" he grabbed both my arms to stop me from not hitting him anymore, and he pulled me into a tight hug. he had such a nice build...

i pulled away and just looked up at him, admiring how beautiful and gorgeous this man really was. i took my hand and traced it along the side of his face. wow. just look at him! he's so perfect. after awhile i psyched myself out and started smiling at the ground.

"what'cha smiling at" he asked while he ran his fingers through my hair.

"you. just looking at you makes me happy. you're just, i don't know. so gorgeous." i didn't look up at him because i was scared to see his reaction so i played with his fingers to distract myself.

"hey cut it out..." he said jokingly. i looked at him and his face was tinted a pink along with his ears. he was smiling while biting his bottom lip and looking away from me. "i'm the one who should be saying that" he put his arms around my waist as i put mine on his chest.

"just sayin' what i was thinking" i smiled and so did he.

"how did i get so lucky with you?" he pulled me in for another hug, a tighter one this time, but he quickly pulled me out of it. "you're everything i ever wanted" he said as he used his index finger to lift up my chin and give me a soft kiss. i felt my heart pounding. this just felt so different.

i wrapped my arms around his neck, going deeper into the kiss than expected. honestly i don't know what's better than this.

as i was stuck in my thoughts the phone started to ring. i pulled away as he had a little disappointed look on his face, but he still had his hands around my waist.

"hello?" i answered as he listened from behind me.

"hi (y/n). where's emilio?" it was of course his director. he called me about three times a week.

"uhhh" i hesitated and looked at him. "he's coming in right now"

"okay. tell him this isn't happening again!"

"alrighty. goodbye" i said before i hung up the phone.

"you should've told him i was sick" he sighed as he was putting on his shoes.

"i've used that excuse to many times before they'd never believe it." i said while smiling and crossing my arms a little as emilio groaned.

"fine fine..." he said as he grabbed his car keys of the counter. "bye" he said as he gave me a little kiss on the lips and rubbed my back.

"don't worry it'll be over before you know it. bye, love you." i watched him walk out of our apartment.

"love you too" he opened the door again than shut it. ahh. i love him so much.

~

~

lmao sorry to interrupt but i'm going to try to be more active on this book bc it's doing better than my other two lmaooo so hopefully if this book ends up well hopefully my other ones will?? idk but now every imagine it whatever i'm promoting the hecc out to them. hope you're thanksgiving was good!