corey haim

i loved corey. i really did. he always just had smiles and happiness ringing off of him. he had that vibe when he walked into a room the room would just all turn to smiles.

it was a calm night. we were both pretty mellow and a little tired. corey had just gotten back from atlanta from where he was recording some movie.

"corey stop!" i yelled and giggled and he showered me with kisses. he always did this, but it never got old. he cupped my face in his hands and he just stood there and stared at me. "what?" i asked softly.

"just admiring you" he said with a little sparkle in his eye. i felt my cheeks flush a little. "you're just so beautiful" he sighed and had a little smile. i wrapped my arms around his waist as i melted into him. he rested his head on top of mine, his hands playing with my hair.

i pulled away and looked up at him. he's so gorgeous. i stood on my tiptoes and grabbed both sides of his face and gave him a little kiss.

"i'm so happy you're home" i said as i walked away and sat on the couch.

"yeah me too," he replied. "it got a little lonely up there without you" he sat down in the arm chair by me. "but you know i have to go back in two weeks"

"yeah yeah i know" i threw my head back and looked at the ceiling.

"awe little (y/n) don't be sad" corey said as he pushed himself off the chair and he laid right on top of me.

"i know i know" i smiled as he set his head on my stomach and his arms holding my waist.

"we just have to value the time we have together." he said not taking his eyes off the t.v. "i know it might seem like it's gonna suck but i promise we'll be super happy in the end and we'll be together all the time. we can get a golden retriever! and we can possibly move in together. it's just where the wind takes us"

i've honestly never heard corey speak that serious before. my stomach had butterflies.

"sounds good" i said stupidly. i didn't know what else to say...

~