sylvester stallone

for 0myjoshimsodun ❤️ the only one with true taste asking for more sly stallone
like- he so fine for what 🥰🥰
I LOVE HIM EIFIDJFIEB

i sat in one of the chairs provided by the movie set to watch sylvester film.

i usually always go with him because he told me that he likes the company, even though he's constantly surrounded by tons of people.

but it's fair, considering that he films over twelve hours a day, and he likes seeing me over the breaks.

it was a fight scene now, but towards the end so he was almost finished. i couldn't see much since i was in the far back, all i really seen were the silhouettes punching and fighting.

the scene took about an hour even though only two parts of it would be in the movie, and everyone was done for the day.

the producers were thanking everyone and saying their good nights, but i was patiently waiting for slyvester.

i pushed myself off of the chair and started to push my way through some people, trying to find him, but i couldn't spot him. "i'm right here" he chuckled behind me and i turned around excited to see him.

but my reaction soon dropped. "gross" my face cringed when i looked up at his. plus he was all sweaty.

"it's just makeup" he chuckled once again and wiped his finger on his 'blood' covered face. "which we have to go take off" he took my hand gently and lead me to the room he goes in to take off all of his sfx. i couldn't help but to glance up at him every now and then to look at his blood stricken face, and the wax that made his eyes look all swelled up, not getting over the twisted feeling in my stomach. "is it bothering you?" he asked me as he opened a door for me.

"kind of" i entered and he walked in behind me.

"don't worry it'll be off in a second" he hugged me from behind and i smiled in his embrace. "i can't believe a little stubborn, strong, independent woman like you can't handle this" he kissed my cheek before walking over to a chair in front of a mirror.

"i know," i replied, slumping down in the couch that was in the corner of the room.

the makeup artist came in and she started to take off all of the wax that was modeled on his face, along with everything else. it was a long process and i was tired, but i'm of course willing to wait.

small talk went up into the air here and there, and i kept thinking why i was so bothered by the sfx makeup.

i knew it wasn't real, and usually i could handle a little blood, but it just didn't sit right in my stomach.

i nervously played with my fingers trying to figure out why i felt like this even though it wasn't that big of a deal. it's all just fake.

after about half an hour, i think i finally came to my conclusion.

"you guys have a wonderful night" the nice lady told us as sly's face was all cleared up and he looked like he gorgeous self again.

"better?" he teased and i shook my head and smiled.

"yes, much better" i stopped him in his tracks and grabbed the collar of his shirt to pull him down to me since he was a bit taller, and i gave him a sweet little kiss.

"c'mon let's go get something to eat, in starving" he smiled down at me and grabbed my hand once again, and we walked through the studio to the parking lot.

we waved goodbye as we left, and he held the door open for me as i walked out. "i think i know why i was so disturbed" i say as we're walking to his car.

"and why is that" he opened the car door for me on the passenger side. i got in as he jogged around to his side and got in the drivers seat, starting the car.

"i didn't like seeing you looking like you were just beat to shit" i made myself comfortable in the car. "it sucked seeing you like that sly"

a little awe escaped his lips as he leaned over to me and kissed my forehead. "that's so sweet of you (y/n)" he smiled at me. "but get used to it, i'm probably going to make a few more movies" he continued to smile as he started the car.

"ones not enough? you haven't even finished this one yet" my brows raised a little bit as he started driving out of the lot.

"i know, but why not" he subconsciously placed his large hand on my thigh while he kept his eyes on the road and drove smoothly.

"i don't know if i could handle that" i giggled and placed my hand on top of his and held it gently as he drove.

~

~