TO GOOD

Y/N POV

I entered my room and slammed the door holding my head where it was bleeding and cried. I don't want this anymore.

Jungkook POV

Tears couldn't stop. I ruined everything. I threw the everything I could see. I broke everything I could touch. I did it again. I'm gonna lose her. She gonna leave me. The person I love the most will leave me. The most important person in my life is letting go of me. She's giving up.

|flashback|
A while ago...

"Shut up!" I shouted. "What!? Shut up!? You shut up! I told you to stop this!" She shouted. She caught making out with a girl. But I swear she kissed me first. "What do you care!" I shouted back pushing her. She fell back, slamming her head hard. She clenches her teeth, looking up enduring the pain. Blood slowly dripping from her head. "Y/n..." I couldn't do anything, she was bleeding. She lowered her head and sobbed. "Why wont you listen" she whispers softly. Then she stood up and ran.

I couldn't move. I couldn't. I did it again...

I made her cry again...

The only person I have left is...

Giving up one me...

She'll leave me...

(Edit 11/16/18 : guys I realize that my first chapter was so short,😂 am still a newbie at writing here, am sorry😂)