Chapter One

~Eren's POV~

My sleep was interrupted by the loud slamming of my door hitting the doorstop. The large noise startled me as I lifted my head up to see who it was. Grisha—my father—stood in the doorway impatiently tapping his foot. 

I pulled the covers over my head to avoid looking at him.

"Eren, get up. Today's your first day at your new high school," he growled as he marched over to my bed and threw the covers off of me, "Jesus, Eren! Why do you sleep naked!"

Slowly getting up from my slumber, I rubbed my eyes and glanced up at my father.

"Because I want to, Dad."

My father placed his hands over his eyes to avoid looking at my exposed body. Turning around, he walked out the room and left the door open.

"I want you out of bed and ready in twenty minutes or else you're going to miss the city bus at 6:40 am," he demanded as he left my room.

Groaning I lifted myself from my bed and slugged over to my dresser drawers. Opening the first one, I picked out a pair of black and lacy underwear along with a black padded bralette. 

If you hadn't guessed yet, I'm clearly not your average teenage boy. I'm a crossdresser and I was lucky enough to 'snag' a girl's uniform for my new high school that I'm attending. I got kicked out of my old school for reasons that I'll explain later, but today's a new day. 

Throwing on the lacy attire, I skipped over to my desk to grab the neatly folded girls uniform. Since it was the middle of spring, there was no need to wear any sweaters. My uniform consisted of a short black skirt with a white top. We had black knee-high socks and a red bowtie. 

I was honestly so excited to wear this adorable outfit, it made me feel like an actual girl. I kind of already looked like one too. I was more skinny than your average high school boy. My legs were slim and smooth, and my hair had grown out a little just likely father's. Although, I'd normally wear it in a half-up-half-down style. 

I made my way to the bathroom really quickly to wash my face and brush my teeth. I have to be perfect for today's day.

Re-entering my bedroom, I slid the skirt up my soft legs and adjusted it to my fitting. Struggling to put on the tight shirt, I tucked it inside my skirt before putting on my red bowtie. Walking towards my mirror, I put on a subtle amount of make up and fixed my hair to my liking. 

I couldn't help, but smile as I looked at myself. 

Hurrying to grab my grey backpack and phone, I ran downstairs to find my mother making breakfast. My dad sat at the kitchen table reading the newspaper like any other person would do. I placed my bag at the front door and walked next to my mom.

"Do you like the uniform!" I asked in a giddy tone.

"Oh sweetie you look so cute!" My mother responded with a grin.

I had told my parents that I was gay back in the end of junior high, and it's currently my third year in high school. My mother was very accepting, but my father on the other hand took a long time to get used to it. Even now I can tell he's not fond of the idea.

"Thanks! It's about time, I have to get going now! Love you both!" I stated while grabbing a banana from the basket in the middle of the table.

Grabbing my bag, I hurried out the front door and booked it down the road to the bus stop. Waiting for a good two minutes, the bus finally showed up.

My new public school in Japan was quite a long way to drive to, so I resorted to taking the city bus there. It's roughly about a half an hour ride and then a five minute walk to the school from there.