Chapter Fourteen

~Eren's POV~

"I love you too, Levi," I replied after his said those sweet words that I've always wanted to hear.

We had been cuddling in the comfort of my couch for a while now. We had also already changed back into our clothes just in case my parents came home early. I wouldn't want them to see their son naked with another intimidating looking boy.

There were too many options when scrolling through Netflix, we never ended up picking something to watch. I just stayed next to Levi with his arms wrapped around mine. 

To be honest, I was feeling different. 

I wasn't considered a 'virgin' anymore and it was crazy to think about. I was literally a virgin less than an hour ago and now...I'm not. That's low-key trippy in my mind.

"Eren?" Levi asked while twirling the loose strains of hair in my now messier bun. 

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? Like feeling well? Because I have a feeling that was your first time."

Heat started to run straight to my cheeks.

"Given your silence, I bet it was your first time," he guessed correctly.

I was surprised and baffled at how he knew. But my body was too weak when I noticed I was about to fall off the couch. Losing my balance, I ended up on the floor just seconds later.

I could hear Levi trying hold in his laughter as he watched me attempt to get up on my feet. 

"You're too cute," he smiled as I stared at me. 

I was going to say something, but the front door opened to reveal my mother. She had a few groceries in her hand and we were both stunned when Levi got up from the sofa to help her carry the bags. 

Carla's face was puzzled because she saw a boy obviously didn't know. After my mother took off her shoes, she plopped herself against the kitchen counter and observed my boyfriend's every move.

Breaking the silence, she blurted, "Levi! Right?" 

"Yup. I'm Eren's boyfriend," he answered while holding out his hand to shake. And my mother gladly accepted.

"Eren has told me a lot about you!" Carla continued as she began unpack the things she had bought.

"Oh really?" Levi smirked.

Full of embarrassment, I grabbed Levi's arm and pulled him up the stairs, "Welp Mom, good talk! Levi and I will be in my room!"

I threw my body face-first onto my comforting bed. It felt good being home once again after such a long and complicated two days. It was as if today was going on for forever. 

"I like your room," Levi complimented as he looked around the area. His eyes moved from each framed photo that was printed all across my wall, but eventually stopped when reaching my dresser drawers. 

Does he wanna see what I wear as a cross dresser?

His hesitation was obvious when he stared at the knob of one of the drawers and decided to open it. The awareness clicked in my head when I forgot I had hidden a few lewd items in there and how that  compartment contained more than just underwear. 

Levi had opened the drawer before I could tell him to stop. At that moment, I wished I could just curl up into a ball and cry.

In his left hand he held a red lacy g-string and in the other he was dangling one of the sex toys I had hid there. It was just a simple purple vibrating dildo that I didn't think much of, but the fact that he found it was entirely disturbing.

"Now what have we found here?" Levi cackled before dropping my underwear and examining the toy with both hands, "A sex toy? Am I right."

With a face full of red, I snapped, "Don't play dumb! Of course you know what it is!"

Levi laughed before pressing a button causing it to vibrate uncontrollably. He turned it off instantly and tossed it over to me. With slow reflexes, it ended up just hitting me in the face. Levi didn't say a word as I rubbed my head in the place where he hit. 

When opening my eyes, I found Levi rummaging through my other drawers that held my bras, shorts, and pajamas. I prayed to God he wouldn't find anything else, but who am I kidding? I have fucking sex toys, I'm definitely going to hell and God is definitely not on my side.

Levi had pulled out two small object that I was very well familiar with.

"Is this a blue butt plug and a fucking remote to it?" He said investigating the two. He pressed the remote button which lead the plug to vibrate just as the dildo had. He turned it off before searching for a third time through belongs. 

At this time, I didn't even care what he found. 

He pulled out a large grey rubbery-beaded-rope like contraption that was just about five inches long and gave the most puzzled look, "I have no idea what this. Tell me now!"

The toy swayed in his hands as his eyes were glued to mine. Finally fed up, I leaned back—still on my bed—to stare at the ceiling.

"They're called anal beads," I confirmed, "You stick them in your ass and leave 'em there for most of the day until you wanna fuck or masturbate."

His mouth dropped, "So you're telling me, you've put this thing up your butt for hours at a time?"

"Yeah," I stated with a very, very interested tone.

"Even at school?" He spoke in yet a flirtatious manner.

I whipped my head forward to look at him. I'm not sure of he noticed it or not, but during this entire conversation I was trying not to burst out in tears from discomfort. I was a very mentally sensitive person too.

"I used to...do it at my old school..." I mumbled while rubbing my now watery eyes.

He hadn't replied, yet threw the object on the bed next to me. I gathered the remaining toys into a small pile so I wouldn't misplace them.

"Come to think of it...why did to transfer to my school?" He questioned while leaning on my door causing it to close shut.

Being as blunt as I possible could, I replied, "I got kicked out. It was a girls Catholic school. They found me out in the locker rooms after the second semester when I had gym class. It's embarrassing."

Levi covered his mouth trying to hide his small snickers, "That's honestly the funniest thing I've ever heard." 

Now sulking, I turned my head away from my so-called boyfriend. At a time like this he should be helping me through it, not laughing at me.

While turned away, I was surprised when Levi came close to me grabbing my cheeks with one hand. He yanked my head making me face his like he'd do many times in the past. His sudden action was startling at first since he was centimeters from my lips.

Leaning in, he whispered, "So Eren...Wanna have some fun and show me how you use those toys of yours?"