Chapter Seven

~Eren's POV~

It was the following morning of the storm. Trees were knocked down, power was out, yet my school decided it was alright to stay open today.

My uniform had dried from the previous night as well.

Mentally and physically I was feeling a little off. To many worries entered into my skull and didn't leave. It was mainly just me questioning if Levi would tell anyone about my true self or if he'll hold it against me.

Dressed and ready, I slowly made my way down to my overly joyed parents. Or should I say 'parent'. My mother had poured me a glass of warm milk and some toast. It was neatly laid out across the table begging to be eaten by yours truly. 

Skipping the last few steps o the stairs, I jumped to the floor startling both Grisha and Carla. 

Grisha had a look of disapproval and my mother looked quite jubilant.

"Morning sweetie! You had me worried when you came home late, you said you were sleeping over a friend's house?!" My mother exclaimed sitting down next to her husband.

Walking over to the table, I seated myself to talk, "Yeah, I just realized wasn't in the mood to have a sleepover with a person I barely know...that's all."

"Who was this mystery person that you said you were spending the night with anyways?" My father finally spoke after lifting his face from his newspaper.

"It...It was Levi."

"Levi?" My mother asked before sipping her tea.

"Levi Ackerman. My biology partner remember?" I tried to trigger their memory, but by their facial expressions, they didn't remember a damn thing, "Okay guys, I'll be off to school now."

Turning my back on my confused excuse for parents, I left the house to catch the city bus.

The sidewalks and roads were covered in excess amounts of fallen leaves, twigs, and branches. It was like World War 3 broke out last night. It was difficult getting around each and every one, but I managed to get through. The bus was waiting when I arrived at the stop. Lifting my legs to the bus steps, I gave the man my money and seated myself in the front as always. 

Looking back, I realized I was the only person on the bus. This was a once in a lifetime experience for me so I enjoyed every second of it until I arrived at the stop I was getting off at. The bus halted and I scurried out after thanking the bus driver. 

The sidewalks weren't as jam packed with people like normal. I'm guessing some people just didn't feel the need to leave their houses after what happened last night.

The image of last night replayed in my head. Slapping my face, I tried to get the picture out of my mind. Let's just hope Levi stayed home today like sixty percent of the students here.

Armin talking in the hall with some boy was the first thing I saw. Being the weakling that I am, I began to break down and sprint towards my mop top.

"Armin!" I screamed causing the few people to turn their heads at me. I honestly didn't care about the attention, being with Armin always seemed to calm me down at times.

"Eren?" He asked in the most adorable tone ever.

"The jig is up! He knows about...yeah know," I loudly whispered. I knew no one would understand the context so I didn't matter to me if anyone heard me.

"About...?" He whispered in confusion.

My aggravation was only growing when I stepped back and lowered my head making eye contact with my crotch then back up at him