Chapter Sixteen

~Eren's POV~

Levi and I had already gotten ready for school that morning. We decided on not removing it only because he didn't want me to. Even though it's my fucking body, he's just playing with in the palms of his hands—literally. 

Setting foot on school grounds made me a little dizzy only because I had just—at that moment—registered the situation. No one, but Levi and I, knows there is a fucking butt plug inside me. 

I wasn't greeted by Armin, which triggered a wave of guilt over me. I shouldn't be worrying if Armin says 'good morning' to me, I should be worrying about if he's mentally okay. Could there be a slight chance that Armin, my childhood friend who I trust with all my heart, likes me? What am I even saying, of course he likes me. He kissed me. He kissed me!

Levi slipped the remote inside his front pocket before intertwining his fingers with mine. Holding hands wasn't new to me, only because I had done it with Armin all the time, but with Levi it's like a new and completely different feeling. From friendship to sexual relationship.

I must've been out of my mind to be freaking about holding hands when yesterday we literally fucked. 

Out of stress, I let out a tiring sigh. Levi looked down at me and with his free hand, he twirled the strains of my hair. Today was one of the rare days were I leave my hair out and not have it in any styles that require hair ties. I was too lazy this morning to attempt at any hair styles.

When walking through the halls, I noticed the eyes of people weren't staring at me as if I was some slut. It felt comforting knowing that I could be in school at peace. 

"Ahh...this is nice," I appreciated the few tranquil seconds I had with my man.

"What is?" Levi wondered.

"It feels good when no one stares at me as if I'm a disgrace," I said in solemn tone. 

Levi hesitated while glancing at the surrounding people that were evidently trying to avoid eye contact with us, "They're probably not looking because I'm with you."

I bit my lip out of frustration after I realized what he said was most likely true. No one picks a fight with Levi unless you have a death wish. I'm surprised Jean came out alive when those two had their little brawl on the first day I came to school. 

Arriving at our homeroom, I seated myself without replying back to Levi. I didn't want to believe that everyone in this school thinks I'm some sort of weakling unless I'm walking with my juvenile delinquent boyfriend. 

It's disheartening knowing that I'm labeled with such a negative idea. 

Levi sat behind me and began to poke my back out of boredom, "Oi. Why're so down, brat?"

"It's nothing, don't worry about it."

"If you didn't know, I hate responses like that because everyone knows something is wrong, but they don't have the balls to say it. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!" Levi spelled out.

"I know how to spell pathetic, Levi. And for your information, some people would rather not tell other people their problems!" I blurted out causing the few people in the room to glance at me.

Out of embarrassment, I lowered my head to stare ahead at the front of the classroom ignoring everyone, including the devil behind me. This day couldn't get any worse. 

"Yo Eren," a gentle voice greeted.

Looking up from my cold desk, I saw a pleasant smile, "Hi Jean, what's up?"