Chapter Six

~Eren's POV~

The room stayed silent except for the sound of the harsh winds outside. My fear hadn't gone away, yet I felt slightly better knowing it was Levi's room. Granting, that wasn't the only thing on my mind. My secret slipped and the first one to know is Ackerman himself, of all people. 

Clouded in my thoughts, I gripped the comforters and threw them over my shaking body. I've always been able to get through things on my own except for thunder and lightening. Ever since Levi left, nearly six bolts of lightening had crashed down causing me to scream at each one. 

I could sense myself on the verge of crying.

Hugging my knees under the covers, I let out a bloodcurdling screech when the feeling of a hand touching my back startling me.

"No! No! Stop!" Were the only words I said as I pushed my body against the wall. 

"Shut up already!" A familiar voice nagged.

"L-Levi is that you?" I asked removing the covers from over my face.

"Yeah it is. Now are you gonna sleep or just keep screaming?" 

"S-sorry...I usually sleep with my mom whenever there's a huge storm like this..."

Levi didn't say another word, he climbed into the bed now joining me. It had shocked me at first, but then I realized it was probably his idea of calming me down. His back faced towards me as I continued to sit up staring at it. He still didn't have a shirt on which was still a problem for me.

Levi Ackerman is shirtless in the same bed as me...

I laid my body down with a perfect view of his glistening back. I felt myself getting aroused yet again. Unaware of what to to, I turned my position so my back faced his. 

This was going to be a long night.

Nearly twenty minutes had gone by and I thought Levi was sure to be asleep by now. My boner hadn't gone away which sucked ass. If I were to jerk off right here, I'd sure be going to Hell.

"As long as he doesn't...wake up then it's fine," I murmured to myself as I slid my dainty hand into the spandex I was wearing.

My hand began to move up and down as I stared at the back of Levi's head. My moans were very subtle as I tried to mute them. Every so often, I'd twitch from the overflowing feeling of pleasure. Closing my eyes and biting my lip, I pumped faster thinking about the boy next to me.

I need him...I want him...

On the brink of cumming, the shuffling of sheets moving caused me to open my eyes and I wish I kept them closed. Levi laid facing me with the biggest look of disappointment on his face. Ignorant of what to say, I just mentally panicked. 

"Do you need help?" He questioned looking down under the covers.

Shielding my lower regions from his view, I sat up and slid back hitting the wall behind me. Filled with confusion from his words, I had nowhere to go. 

"Uh...um...no I'm good," I tried playing it off.

"This isn't very lady like of you, yeah know? Playing with yourself next to your acquaintance," he added in a sarcastic voice.

"I...uh..." Caught in my absence of words, my back arched as the feeling of something wet slid against my member. 

Looking down, I was in utter shock when I found Levi's tongue going up and down licking up all of my precum. Trying to speak, my mouth was closed shut from pleasure when he placed his lips on my tip. His tongue then circled around the head making me grip the sheets with my hands. 

In a matter of seconds, his head was soon bobbing up and down taking in closely to more than half of my begging member.

"Why...ngnn...are you doing t-this...ahh," I managed to say.

Without a reply, a satisfying feel coursed through my entire self. I averted my gaze to Levi between my legs and noticed his mouth was filled with a white liquid. Finally being brought back to reality, I lifted my legs and shoved Levi off his own bed. 

A loud aching groan filled the silent room as the boy lifted himself off the ground. 

"What the actual...fuck...you brat," he said after rubbing his head.

"That's my line! You don't just go sucking people's dicks...like that!"

"You didn't like it? Is that what you're saying?" He said in an unbelieving tone, "But you're gay...right?"

"Um...I..."

"You cross-dress for God's sake!" 

Speaking of the truth, he made my face turn a beet red, "Okay...yeah...I'm gay...but so are you! I saw them...under you're bed! Those magazines!"

Shit. I shouldn't have called him out like that...

Suddenly a sharp sting came across my face, "You slapped me..."

"I know, Eren. Now get out my house," he demanded as he pointed to the door.

A wave of fear washed over me as I realized the storm was still occurring. Scared out of my mind, I grabbed my wet school clothes and school bag and bolted down the stairs. I didn't close the door behind me as I left the Ackerman's house.

Please have me get out of this storm alive.