Showtime

As the days went on it seemed that andrew was getting better, his boyfriend was pretty happy with his recovery and his performances certainly didn't suffer. However Andrew wasn't better at all he just got better at hiding it and it hurt him to lie to the rest of the cast because they were like family to him.

"Andrew..." Christian began as he walked into his dressing room.

"Andreeeeww... Andr-" he saw his frail boyfriend curled up on the bathroom floor groaning in pain. Shit shit shit Christian thought. It's clear that he didn't want Borle to see him like this but he had no other choice but to run to him like he had done a few weeks ago.

When he knelt next to him Andrew just shouted at him to get out he pushed his sweaty palm into Borles chest to push him away as he faced the wall but his arm went limp and he rolled over onto his back.

He looked so pale and frail and just... ill. The sight of his boyfriends face brought tears to Christians eyes.

"I'm going to get someone" he said boldly as he wiped his eyes and walked away from him.

Whilst Christian was away Rannells attempted to stand up to lock the door; as he stood up and held himself on the wall behind him but he could hear Christian coming back in with stephanie. "He's in here, I'm really worried about him especially since what happened a few weeks ago."

They walked in to andrew leaning against the sink shaking. Steph walked up to him and wrapped her arm around his waist and held his arm over her shoulder. She could feel how weak he was and how thin. She walked him to the sofa where he slumped down with a groan.

"What is wrong, what is going on with you?" Steph said as her eyes softened.

Still in alot of pain he managed to blurt out "I'm fine, honestly."

"Andrew if you were fine then you wouldn't be rolling around on the floor crying out of pain. You get that right?" Christian had no pity at this moment.

"I know bu-" before Rannells could protest Stephanie intervened.

"Look andrew, you know you're not ok.." Andrew had enough and gathered all the strength he could to stand up and walk out of his room. He felt like shit, he felt like his brain was all fogged up.

He found himself knocking on Brandon Uranowitz's room and when asked who it was he let out the weakest "and-y".

"Oh andy come in..." his face visibly shocked at the state of Andrew but he said nothing whilst sat at his desk as Rannells came in and laid on his sofa.

About 20 minutes later Brandon heard another knock at the door and by this point Andrew was asleep on his sofa.

"Come in."

"Have you seen And-" Borle started before he spotted his sleeping boyfriend.

"What's going on with him?" Brandon said, clearly worried about his co-star since it was 1 hour until places.

"He's still not very well, not well at all" steph explained as she knelt down to Andrew and began to wake him up.

The show began as normal with the exception of Andrews body feeling limp but he refused to rest. Christian knew he wouldn't make it when he attempted to jump over the blocks in thrill of first love and almost passed out whilst singing i was trained in karate.

During the interval Christian and Andrew were in Andrews dressing room when James Lapine knocked on the door.

"Heyyyy Andrew, how you feeling?"

Andrew sat up "I feel fine, with the help of 3 coffees" he chuckled then coughed.

"Well we have decided it would best for you to take about 3 weeks off" James said hesitantly.

"But I'm fi-"

"I know it's going to be tough but you need it; I'm sorry."

Andrew spent the rest of the night in his dressing room watching films whilst his understudy took his place. He had no choice but to wait until Christian finished to take him home.