chapter 8

Your pov

The next morning I was woken up by Flynn shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw his brown ones filled with panic. When he saw I was wake he stated yelling.

"(Y/n)! Mom's sick!" He yelled and I jolted up

"What do you mean 'moms sick?' and even so why is it so important to wake me up?"

"Shes really weak dad said she seems powerless." He exsplained and I remembered last night.

It must be my fault. I drained her of her magic and she was born with magic in her blood. I told Flynn that I'll check on her as soon as I'm ready and he left.  Once the door shut behind him I went to my desk and open my journal. Nona had written to me last night.

"Great. Job my sweet. Now you must go for a bigger Target. Maleficent is being held by her daughter in your school. You must go to her and drain all of her power then you will be strong enough to fight against fairy godmother and take her wand. Once the one does in your possession you will be able to lower the barrier and help us all live in normal life."

Maleficent. But she's so powerful I don't know if I'll be able to get to her alone and even though she's so small she could probably still kick my butt even with all my extra power. I know I'll need help so I wrote back to my Nona asking how I could get it. After I wrote I went to get dressed. After I was ready for the day I went back to look at my journal. She's written back.

"So you'd like a partner. Simple. I know a spell it is a form of love spell but it'll make it so you have someone to always help you. It's quite simple to cast simply sing a song that possesses either the first or last name of the person you want to help you. They must be in the room when you perform the number but with your power being leaked through song it will put them in a trance causing them to be fully devoted to you. You may choose whoever you wish and they will help you till the end of your mission."

A love spell? Well I guess if it'll get me a partner it's worth the risk. But who will I choose is there anyone that I could want that type of attention from. I thought back to anyone who could possibly enjoy the company of enough to get through the plan let alone someone who would be willing to help. Only one person came to my mind. The only person I could even consider a friend. Carlos. We have music together so singing and performing in front of him will be simple. Maybe maybe if I sing the song that was written about his mother it'll work. I mean his last name is in it. Hopefully it will work.

After I decided what my plan would be I headed to check on my mother. It didn't seem too serious she just seemed I'll and that's what she believes is wrong to. Mother sent us both back to school. After we got back to the building flynn told me just to go to my room and get ready for class tomorrow. For once he was right. I should be getting ready especially if I'm going to be performing in music. Luckily our teacher is Mr. Radcliffe and he wrote the song about Cruella. I doubt he'll have objections to me singing one of his songs.

Just as I finished unpacking I heard a knock on my door. I ignored it at first not wanting visiters until I heard the voice of my room mate call.

"(Y/n)?! Are you back yet? I seem to have forgotten my key again." Ally's English accent was strongly laced through her words.

"Ah ok." I said to my self then thought 'i wish that door would just open its self.'

As so as my thought ended gold magic surrounded the knob and the door opened reviling Ally and Evie. That both seemed surprised to see me sitting by my dresser rather then opening the door. I waved to then slightly then turned back to my clothes.

"How did you do that?" Ally asked

"Do what?"

"Open the door"

At this I stood at headed to the open door planning on leaving the room. Right before I shut the door I turned to the two.

"The same way everyone does." I smiled "I just opened it." I then shut the door and walked away.

I had amazed myself. All I have to do now is think and my magic will work. I'm slowly becoming the most powerful person in Auradon. I'll cause the start of a new would where everyone lives together once again. It will be perfect. Nothing will stop me.