chapter 10

Y/n's pov

That evening Carlos and I both met up outside the girl's dorm. We smiled and hugged upon greeting then Carlos unlocked the door and we slid into the room. I watched him the whole time and my heart raced. My feelings we're growing quickly, I just need to keep them out of the way for now. The boy turned and smiled at me causing my heart to flutter before I spoke.

"Ok, so Carlos, where does Mal keep her mom?" I asked and his eyes widened slightly

"Malificent? Why? She's just a lizard now." He said with a shocked tone.

I swallowed a lump in my throat and turned away from him since I couldn't look him in the eyes. "Well I need her power. To... Keep us safe, from what's going to happen."

"Keep us safe?"

"I'll explain later ok." I sighed "where is she?"

Carlos then turned and went to one of the side tables. He picked up a small plastic lizard cage and removed the heat lamp from the top. Then he handed it to me looked between the lizard and my eyes repeatedly. I then reached a hand into the cage and picked up the animal lightly petting her head.

"Ok, so after the spell, we need to leave asap!" I said to Carlos and he nodded.

"Well you better cast it near the table that way we can have the cage set up and just put malificent away."

"Good idea." We then set up out little plan and stood by the table with the cage lid open. "Alright...Power from with in this being combine with my own simmer inside me til my own power is grown." I sang causing the whole room to be lit with a gold hue from my hair.

The amount of power from this little creature overwhelmed me as it flowed into my body. I took the most time out of everyone so far. At least a full minute to drain all of the power. After everything ounce from the lizard was in my body I dropped malificent into her cage and fell to my knees. I then felt two hands on my arm gently helping me up. My eyes met Carlos' as we soon silently. I smiled at him as my heart beat quickened. Slowly the two of us leaned in and out lips met. The kiss was gentile and sweet and over too quickly in my opinion.

After we broke the kiss we once again starred into each other eyes. After a few seconds Carlos' face controted slightly.

"What is it?" I asked

"Your eyes, they turned like green." He said "is that from your spell?"

Line green? I thought "maybe? Nothing like that has happened before."

He just nodded then grabbed my hand "we better get going before we get caught."

I agreed then we left the room and went back to our separate dorms.

Ok I'm sorry I know it took forever for me to write this even though it's really short. I don't wanna give excuses but over all it's just stress that made me get behind. I'll try my best to update more often with longer chapters.