It's A Solo Thing...

I stared at Ben. I stared at my stomach. I looked up at Ben who was smiling. I looked down at my stomach, lost and confused.

"Ben... Am I-"

"Yes," Ben said kissing my forehead.

"How, how do you know?"

Ben started blushing nervously. "So, remember that night, 3 weeks ago?"

I started to remember. It was when Ben and I did it. And I remember one thing for sure...

We forgot protection.

"I knew you weren't feeling well lately so I asked my friend who happens to be a doctor  to find out if you were pregnate by uh. Nevermind. It came back positive."

"Ben, do you think were ready? Should we tell your parents?"

"They already know, they knew before me. My mom was just like you before she found out she was pregnant. It's kinda funny how she found out actually. She knew you hated bananas but lately you have been crazy about them. My mom hates bananas to, but she always craved them when she was pregnant with me. It's a Solo thing."

Ben placed his hand on my belly, which I had noticed was getting a little bit round. "I can't wait for the first edition of our family."

"WE COULD HAVE A BABY BEN, THAT WOULD BE SO ADORABLE."

"She knows," we heard Leia say though the bedroom wall.

"You think?" Han said luaghing. "You were the same way, but you wanted a Leia instead you got a wierd mixture of us both but slightly emo."

Ben frowned and looked a bit upset. He put his pillow over his head. I crawled over to him and removed his pillow. I started peppering kisses on his face and put his hand on my belly.

"I hope that the baby is just like you. Sweet, kind, adorable and have the world's fluffiest hair. Don't listen to your dad. Your not emo. Your sexy," I said hugging him. Ben looked up at me with a crazy lustful look in his eyes.

"You think so Kenobi? Hmmm... I wonder what we could do about that?"

"Go to bed," I said sleepily. It's late."

Ben looked at me for a moment and then smiled. "As you wish my dear."

I fell asleep in Ben's arms, feeling safe.