Chapter Nineteen

(I'm Back!!)

Deanna's P.O.V.

        This morning I woke up with no tears on my face. I wasn't shaking. That's because I didn't dream last night. Darkness. Nothing all night, which was weird.(A/N that happens to me.) I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I put on black skinny jeans, a red and white tiger tank top. I ran to my closet and grabbed out my new shoes and slipped them on. I walked to my dresser an brushed my hair. I finished brushing my hair when my stomach cramped a bit. "Great." I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. No one was awake yet so I went to the kitchen and made scrambled eggs. Michelle woke up and came downstairs. "Morning Deanna." "Morning Michelle." I put the eggs on to three plates and put one in the microwave. That is for when Austin wakes up. I passes Michelle a plate and sat down with my own. We had a good conversation about anything and everything. We both did the dishes. "Deanna can you check the mail please? The mail truck just left." I nodded. "Yea of course." I walked out the front door to the mail box and opened it. Inside were three envelopes and one box. I grabbed everything and walked back inside. Austin was inside eating and Michelle seemed to be telling him something serious. I slowly walked in the kitchen. "Um.. Sorry here is the mail." I set it down on the table and turned to walk away. "There is something for you Deanna." I gave a confused look and took the envelope. "Okay? I wasn't expecting anything." I opened it and gasped. "Holy crap!" It was my paycheck and paper for the tour! There was a letter and then a check for 1,000 dollars! I looked at Austin and we both smiled idiotic smiles. I read the letter....

        Dear Deanna,

        We are pleased to have you accompanying Austin Mahone on his first tour. For rules and our policies read the bold print on the back of the paper. You both will be receiving 1,000 dollars every two weeks of your signing. In the box are all of the passes for travel and shows. Your tour bus will be waiting at the management building. Be there by 9:00am for check in and then the tour begins. The schedule of shows and events will be posted in the tour bus. Dave will take over as your personal bodyguard along with Austin's. He will also heave a copy of the schedule. While on tour Dave must know your location at all times. He must accompany you in all public areas. You will need two songs per show and each show you will preform a duet with Austin. You are allowed to repeat songs but try to change them to give each show something unique. If there are any changes you would like to make then stop by the office Before two days previous to the start of tour. We wish you luck. You have much in store for your future.

        "Oh My Gosh!!"Me and Austin screamed at the same time. I reached for the box and in there was a large pile of tickets. My stomach cramped up ruining the good mood for me. I need to go to the store now. "Hey I'll go call Sarah!" I ran upstairs and shut my door behind me. I grabbed my phone and called her. She answered after two rings. "Hello?" "Sarah! Come over! Can you bring me to the store? I will explain on the way!" "Holy! That was loud Deanna! Alright? I'll be there in five." Then she hung up. I went back downstairs to the kitchen. "Sarah is coming to pick me up. Were going to the grocery store. You guys need anything?" "No. I think we are good." I nodded and went to the front porch. Sarah arrived minutes later and I got in the car. "Okay. Time for the explaining part." I nodded. "You taking me to the store is because I need lady things. That time of the month." "Really?! That's weird me to. Mine last seven days but isn't that pain full so I don't mind." I groaned. "Mine is the opposite. Mine lasts like three four days but hurts like hell. I hope it's done before tour. Anyway so I need tons of painkillers, candy, and pads." "Right." She nodded. "Oh guess what was in the mail today." She shrugged. "A invitation to the presidents dinner?" "Uhhh.... No! It was mine and Austin's stuff for tour. We got all of our passes and our first paychecks!" "NO way! Cool! How much are you making.?" "1,000 dollars every two weeks!" She parked the car and looked at me with wide eyes. "HOLY crap!" "That's what I said!"

        We walked inside the store and I asked her to grab two bottles of pain killers. She ran of and I made my way to the candy aisle. Holy Candy! I grabbed my favorite candy since I was little. Gummy bears!! In total I had gummy bears, star bursts, and laffy taffy! I grabbed two packs of pads so I have extra. I met Sarah back at the register. When she wasn't paying attention I slipped money in her purse for the shoes. We were checking out and the checkout girl looked oddly familiar. I don't remember where I saw her. Once we were in the car I asked Sarah about it. "Sarah? Did you recognize the check out girl?" She nodded. "Yea. I think I saw her at the cafe once." Realization came across us both. "You don't think it's her....do you?" I nodded. "lets get home and tell the others. If you want you can spend the night." She nodded and pulled on to the road. "I'll run inside and grab a overnight bag. Call Austin and make sure it's alright and if he wants us to pick up Alex on our way." She ran inside her house and I grabbed my phone.

        Austin answered before the second ring. "Hello." "Hey. Sarah is staying overnight. Do you want us to get Alex to come over. We will explain when we get there." "Okay. Good idea. Is something wrong?" "Um.. kinda. We will be there in like 15 minutes. Bye!" I hung up. A minute later Sarah ran back out and started the car. "I left a note for my parents. Did he want Alex to come?" I nodded. "Okay. Call Alex and tell him be ready in five." I pulled out my phone and called him. "Alex you want to stay over with Austin tonight?" "Uh sure. Something up?" "Kinda... We will explain when we get back. Be ready in five." Then I hung up. "He's coming. Lets go." We arrived at his house in five minutes and I got out. I ran up to his door and knocked. "Hey Alex. Sarah's in the car." He nodded and shut the door behind him. We walked back to the car. I sat in the back because.... their dating. When he got in the car he turned to Sarah and pecked her lips. She kissed him and that ended up in them making out. "I'm a third wheel right now! Move along nothing to see here!" I jumped out the car and waited patiently. Alex waved for me to come back in. So I did. The drive was silent. With the exception of the radio.

        When we arrived back at the house Dave and Austin were on the porch talking. All three of us jumped out the car and quietly hid behind a bush. "Are we all thinking the same thing?" I asked. They nodded. "Okay. ON the count of three jump." They nodded and we crawled over to the porch and we could hear them talking. Sarah and Alex clasped their hands over my ears so I couldn't hear anything. They jumped up and so did I. "Put your hands up!" I screamed. I was hilarious! They jumped up and put their hands above their heads. "We surrender. WE didn't do anything!" At the same time they screamed. Us three died of laughter. We made our way to the stairs catching our breath. They glared at us then Dave and Austin both whacked Alex. "Ow! What!? Why only me?!" Dave yelled. "We can't hit girls!!" Alex shrugged and walked inside. M and Sarah shrugged and followed. Me and Sarah brought her stuff up stairs and put my stuff away. "We might want to explain now." I nodded and we walked downstairs. We got everyone in the living room and I explained the finding. "Should we call the cops. Tell them that we found her." "They never found out she was helping. They wouldn't believe me. We would need to wait for her to do something first. " Austin nodded at my response. "Well everyone we will hope for the best. Time to go to bed. Night. "Michelle made her way upstairs and Dave left.

        "Well... We will see you in the morning guys." Austin and Alex went to his room and Me and Sarah went to mine. Once the door was closed I grabbed my pillow and whacked her on the head with it. "Ow! What was that for!?" "One you covered my ears outside. What was that for? Two, you made out with Alex in front of me! You two were snogging! PDA!" She blushed and shrugged. "Sorry?" I sighed. Lets get some sleep." She nodded. I put in World war Z. Sarah fell asleep before I did. I was almost asleep when my phone dinged. I grabbed it and looked at the text. I couldn't really acknowledge what it said since I was half asleep.

        'We found you. He will break out. He already did. Now it is just a waiting game. Waiting for the perfect time. Don't get to comfy. We're coming.'

        A/N

I am back! Back from vacation. I had a great time but I'm back. I will be getting back onto schedule. The story is moving along. I have ideas for tons of other books. I will try to update tomorrow so I can get back on schedule. Comment, vote all that good stuff. ANYWAYS NIGHT PARTY PEEPS!! :)