Chapter Eleven

Deanna's P.O.V.

        I'm losing hope. Nothing good has happened in the three days I have been taken. I haven't had anything to eat yet today. He feeds me once a day. Now when ever he leaves for work, he makes his new girlfriend stay with me. It is nasty, she is only 22. My father is 40. That is just not right. I've never seen her face though. It's strange she always has her face covered. I feel like no one is coming for me. No one wants me anyway. Everyday when my father comes home he beats me. Not like before when he would just slap me. Now he punches, kicks. My ribs feel broken, my head hurts super bad. He beats me till I am unconscious. I have nothing anymore , no chances to take. When my father is gone I play my guitar. When I play it or sing, it gives me something. Music has always been something I've loved but now it's different. It gives me hope. I am weak, hungry constantly.

        My father just came home. That means pain, and lots of it. The door slammed closed and he stormed up the stairs. "Here slut." he chucked an apple and a little water at me. He left and said he would be back soon. I quickly ate. Every time I move I feel like my ribs are being stabbed. I have thought of calling for help but, something always stops me. What if everyone moved on? What if their happy without me? No one would come anyway. It is either that or my father comes in. I heard my ring tone go off? I fumbled to grab it. I pressed answer without looking to see who it was. "Hello?" God! I sound so small, so helpless like I am. A male voice answered."Deanna?" I gasped."Austin?" "Oh Deanna! We have been worried sick. Where are you?!" I barley got out."Austin. Please quiet down. My father is in the house. He took me back to...." "Deanna! Who are you talking too." My father shouted coming I my room. I hid my phone behind my back. "I asked who are you talking to?" Crap!

         "Um.. I'm talking to myself. Yeah... I get tired of being by myself." OK that was just stupid. "Oh really. Want me to keep you company?" I shook my head no." No thank you." "It is not an option. Now darling, I am going to try something new. Honey! Bring them in!" What? Seconds later his girlfriend came in holding chains. Oh crap. "Bethany. Can you please put Deanna on the bed. Make sure it is tight." Bethany! That bitch from the cafe! She nodded and came over to me. She chained my hands together. My father left the room. "Time for my revenge bitch. Come on." Because I was so weak the only thing I could do was put grab my phone and slid it out of sight before she threw me to the bed. My thrashing around did nothing. She chained my hands to the head board, and each foot to the sides of the bed. I whimpered as I move because of my ribs. "W-why are you doing this? What did I do to you?" She laughed "You are clueless aren't you? You took him from me. Austin loved me before you came along!" I rapidly shook my head. "Please. If I had known I wouldn't of went with him! Either way he dosen't love me anyway. He would never." I hope that is a lie but... probably not. "Lady's that is enough. Thank you Bethany. Now leave." She nodded and kisses him. Ugh! Not a pleasant sight.

        Once she left the room my father came and sat on the bed. He set a knife on the side table. This man in front of me was something I was supposed to look up to. How? I don't know but never will I trust him. He started rubbing up my leg. "Don't touch me!" "Your feisty. I like that. Now you can do this the easy way or the hard way. Really it's your choice." "Never will I do anything for you again. You have ruined me!" "Now, now. As you wish we will do this the hard way." He picked up the knife. "How about we play a little game. I will do something, and if you act up or refuse. You will be punished." "NO! Please no.!" This is not right. Why me. He moved his hand up my thigh. "Stop! Please stop." I whimpered as I tried to move. "Deanna. You have put up a fight. Now for your punishment." He picked up the knife. her started to carve into my arm with the knife. "NO! Shit! Please stop! Stop it now!" I screamed as tears filled my eyes. He didn't just cut me though. He carved a word into my skin. 'whore'. Now I know what I am to him. He should treat me as his daughter. Not some whore he found!

        He put the knife down back to the table. He started touching me. You know there. "Stop. Stop please. I'm begging you stop!. You keep me locked up in the place that used to be my home! Treat me like a piece of shit! You cross me out! Just kill me already. You killing me would be better than this. Let me be with my mother! At least she cared!" He laughed."Shame. Where would be the fun in that. You wouldn't be with you mother for two reasons. One you would die and burn in hell! Two your mother never...." Sirens! Police sirens! I'm saved. Thank god! "You dirty whore called them didn't you!? I will get you back for this.!" Tons of footsteps came pounding up the stairs. "Put your hands up in the air!" A police man yelled at my father. Once he handcuffed him."You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in court.!" My fathers towering figure was taken away. I still heard him yell."I will get you Deanna! You are never safe!."

        I was unlocked from the chains and put on a stretcher. The police man put me in the back of an ambulance. I saw three figures running towards me. "Deanna?!.. Oh my god. I'm so sorry!" It was Austin, Michelle and Dave. My eyes started to feel heavy. The paramedics spoke "I'm sorry only one of you can ride with her. Make your decision fast she needs to get to a hospital.!" I felt my heart rate start to slow as the doors shut and someone held my hand. I looked over with droopy eyes to look at a crying Austin. "Deanna. I'm so so sorry. I should have done something to stop him." I looked into his eyes. I felt the medics pull me out of the ambulance. Right before the doors to the hospital closed" Austin. Thank you." I whispered before everything went black. The last thing that went through my mind was 'I will miss you Austin Carter Mahone.'

A/N

This chapter was a make up chapter since I didn't post on Friday. I posted yesterday and today. So here you go. This chapter had a bit of drama. Drama is always good. She has been saved. I still have things planed so do not fear. Let me know what you think in the comments. Make sure to comment, vote, heart and all of that good stuff. Anyways NIGHT PARTY PEEPS!