-31-

Y/N's pov:

<we sneakily got out of the building and went through the town, the police could be here any moment or might even be here as I speak.... think is a better word here but whatever....

<Opal was still mad at me but she knew she needed to listen to me here, though she never stopped glaring at me.

"Y/N"<she whispered, stopping as we were about the enter the forest, the humans in front of the two of us.

<I stopped too with the others.

"listen"<she said and I did.

<I heard nothing for a while until my ears caught a worrying sound.

<not only the distant sounds of police sirens, though close enough that the girls too could hear them.... but also dogs, they are using dogs now.

"fuck police dogs! they catch our smell and we are done for! run dammit!"<I cursed and took off running.

<I was pushing and pulling Hanna after me while jumping over rocks, passing under tree trunks, going up mounds and down slops.

<I was hearing the dogs getting close with a mechanical sound but I wasn't sure it the dogs were robots or it was a robot.... if I'm clear enough here.

"Hanna!"<I pulled her up as she tripped and fell behind.

"ouch"<she stumbled.

<scan individual
<Hanna
<possible injuries
<sprained ankle

"fuck"<I threw her over my shoulder like I did while I carried Opal.

<I grabbed on and stopped Julie from running off in the lake with her momentum when I caught up again near the edge of the lake, I could see the other shore, it was so close yet so far away from us.... we could do it; we'd soon be there... now we need to find the boat.

"Y/N this way!"<Julie yelled, having have run a few meters over to the left and pushing a branch away.

"Hanna I'll put you down a little, don't move"<I told her and sat her down as I ran over with Opal, Kevin had hidden the boat in the broken branches and fallen leaves, he actually got it to look natural not a weird pilled of sticks and leaves just there screaming 'hey something is hidden underneath us but don't look'.

<I pulled the branched off with Opal and Julie as fast as we could, now even they could hear the approaching animals.

"Julie help up Hanna while we get the boat on water!"

<I went to the back to push while Opal pulled it, we slowly got it to the water even if it was a small boat it was still heavy.

<I felt something hard hit my back fast and push me to the ground, dammit!

"get in the boat now!"<I yelled, grabbing the back of the dogs' neck and flinging it off of me, it yelped but didn't look hurt that much as I scrambled to my feet and shoved the boat away from the shore and jumped on it, more like clinging to its side and the others pulling me in as I kicked another dog away from the boat.

"start the engine!"

"already done!"

<I heard the engine of the motorboat starting and purr as we left the shore, a sense of relief filling me, I sat there smiling with everyone, we got out.... but our victory was short lived.

<damage imminent
<wound type; bullet
<T91 assault rifle
<lower back left
<bullet exited body
<danger

<I put my hand over the hole left in me as everyone had wide eyes before a lot more shots came.