-2-

Hanna's pov:

I woke up happily even if the clock was blaring in my ears.... and then I remembered I had an android and my mood went sour.

I quickly got dressed for a school day, last year.... I can't wait to get out of there.

I put on my slim black pants, tightened the belt comfortably before putting on a red and white stripped T-shirt, I also pulled on my white sport shoes, dad doesn't like me wearing them in my room but I don't care.

I quickly fixed my hair and let it hang free today as I picked up my stuff and walked to the door, stopping a little before I opened it and stepping out.

"good morning Hanna, I hope you had a good night sleep" the android said, her hands clasped behind her back and with a smile.

Y/N's pov:

<Hanna is unsettled
>task; find out why

"are you alright? you've seemed a bit unsettled since yesterday"

"I don't like androids and I just got cursed with one"

>task; find out why; complete
>new task; follow

<kitchen
<scanning room
>info gathering
<wait for instructions

"what are you doing?"

>info gathering; complete

"I'm getting familiar to the environment I will be assisting you in"

"whatever, make me breakfast since Felix is not here"

>task; make breakfast

<egg; bacon; bread; juice

>task; make breakfast; complete
>sever Hanna food

<no task for the moment

"you will stay at home while I go to school"

<contradicting orders
<Roger asked to follow Hanna
<Hanna asked to not follow
<assessing choices
<processing choices
<program failure
<software instability
>Roger asked to follow Hanna

"I'm sorry but that would go against my programming, I am to follow and keep you safe, I can't stay home"

"I order you too"

<program failure
<software instability
<order denied under upper order
>Roger asked to follow Hanna

"I'm sorry but that would go against my programming, I am to follow and keep you safe, I can't stay home"

"don't repeat yourself!"

"my pardon"

<standby mode

Hanna's pov:

she looked ahead of her and clasped her hands behind her back on standby as I sighed and ate the food, it was always perfect with androids.... this food had no love in it anymore, perfect without a soul.... like the androids that made it.

"I'm leaving" I said, standing up, she unclasped her hands from behind her back and took a step over.... great. "don't bother me at school and don't even talk to me"