-33-

Y/N's pov:

<I'll summarise the last few months for you okay? good.

<so Hanna and I still lived in the same place, she still was a bit sad and all but she slowly got better, smiling more, eating more, sleeping more.... I was doing what I could to help her but the loss of her legs hurts.

<Julie and Opal, surprise, ended up together.... not really a surprise but still.

<I did the thing I told the woman doctor, that means I fucked with the automated system of the android factory to now make deviants when it was turned on.

<I actually got a lawyer and such to fight against Roger in the claim I kidnapped his daughter and actually have guardian ship of both girls, ah fuck you assholes! I win and you have no rights here.

<I've actually found one of the scientist that worked with my human self, to say he was as freaked out as if he saw a ghost is an understatement, he fainted after screaming for a good minute. it was hard to explain what I was me and wasn't me since he was not in the human to android project for long enough to learn about my creation.

<I had made plans with him, since I had all the files on the small disk and in my database I wanted to do something I've heard the girls talk about here and there but if we fail there may be dire consequences.... but I got to try....

<so for the next month or so I worked with the man to make what I planned and now they are finished.... let's go then to get the girls.

"Hanna! Julie! come here I want to bring your guys somewhere" <I said, Opal knew of what I did and it worried her but she too heard the fleeting conversation between Hanna and Julie on the subject and she would let Julie choose what she wanted to or not.

Hanna's pov:

I was a bit distracted, thinking of the time I still have legs to use as Y/N took us somewhere.

I snapped out of it when the huge shadow of a building loomed over us making me look up.

"this looks like a factory" I said.

"an android factory to be exact" Y/N said.... what are we doing here then?

"hey Y/N" a man greeted her, who is he?

"hey Mark, guys I present to you Mark, he helped in the creation of androids and worked with my human self.... he fainted when he saw me thinking I was a ghost" she laughed while he faces palmed in embarrassment and murmured something.... and yes the news of her being human before spread a bit like wild fire between androids though they were made to promise to never tell a human being since it would lead to a shit tone of new problems to deal with and I don't think the 4 of us don't want to get caught in some shit like this ever again.

"why are we here?" Julie voiced my thoughts.

"well we got to show you something then you'll need to make an important choice that might change your life forever" forever? a more serious atmosphere fell over those who knew what they were talking about meaning Opal, Y/N and Mark.

we walked.... more like they walked since I can't but still.... we walked inside and down corridors until we were in a big white room.

"Hanna, Julie I will show you something...." Y/N clicked a button and I almost flipped. "yes I made android bodies based off of yours just like how I was made for me human self"