Thirteen - You Belong To Me

"Shall we tell them?" Adrien asked Marinette as they walked towards class the next day, Adrien was holding some of Marinette's books for her as they walked from Marinette's locker to class.

"What do we say to them? We aren't even sure what this means?" Marinette said flaring her arms about.

"What do you want this to mean Marinette?" Adrien asked and he stopped walking as Marinette stopped and looked at him.

"I-..I don't know," Marinette admitted and bit her lip as she thought.

"How many times do I have to tell you Mari," Adrien almost growled as he took a step closer to Marinette and kissed her, he pulled her closer to him as she warmed to the kiss. "Don't bite your lip."

"I must ask, why do you kiss me every time I do?" Marinette asked as she tried not to bite her lip again.

"It drives me crazy."

"WHAT!" Alya was running towards the two, dragging Nino by his arm who nearly tripped up on Alya as they stopped in front of the two."You guys kissed! Don't lie I saw it and I KNEW IT!"

"Dudes what's going on?" Nino spoke more calmly than Alya who had a massive grin on her face.

"Um," Adrien rubbed his neck as he looked from Marinette to Alya and Nino back to Marinette. "We are together..." He announced and Marinette's eyes went wide.

"What? Like boyfriend and girlfriend?" Marinette asked with a little sparkle in her eyes.

Adrien nodded smiling. "Like boyfriend and girlfriend." He confirmed and before he could give the smiling Marinette a hug, Alya chipped in.

"Aw guys! You waited for me to see!" Alya was melting in the spot she stood. "So cute!"

"Al, we still need to get our stuff come on," Nino said trying to get Alya to leave the new couple alone for a moment, "otherwise we'll be late to class." Alya sighed and walked away with Nino after touching Marinette's arm and giving her a huge smile.

"Congratulations guys." Was the last thing Alya said as she left.

"S-so we're together now?" Marinette asked shyly looking at Adrien who chuckled at her nervousness.

"If that's what you want Marinette, it's what I want anyway..."

"Me too," She nodded smiling and Adrien kissed her forehead. They walked to class and sat in their usual seats. Chloe walked in and she gave Marinette a dirty look before walking to her own seat.

"Ignore her, I don't know what her problem is," Adrien whispered to Marinette who shrugged and looked to Adrien with a fake smile. She pulled her book out and her pencil case putting them in front of her. She began to get a tingle in her arm so looked down at it.

You're beautiful my lady.

She looked back up at Adrien who smiled at her winked, Marinette blushed slightly and grabbed his hand and squeezed it as a thank you.

After school, Marinette got changed into her casual crop top and jogger and got to work on her project for the design contest, she had managed to sketch, the design and find all her materials, she had started to put things together. When she had completed one of her designs she stood back and looked at it. Then there was a knock on her door. She shouted for the person to come in thinking it would be her mama or papa.

"What you working on?" Adrien's voice bounced off the room and she turned to see him closing the door.

"Oh hey," Marinette said not expecting him. "That contest your father is having, you know, the one you helped give me inspiration with..."